"What me!"

Oh school I hate it, why do we have to go uuuuuuh you learn nothing, well nothing for me, I thought in my head ."come along students you're going to be late for class" said miss lolly, you know with her name, I am surprised she doesn't work at a lolly factory. Oh well at lest we get to miss out of period two. " hay Ella" my friend Laura called out. "Coming "I screamed back. "Hay Ella why are you all alone?" Said Laura. "Wow" I said When I was stopped by a kid falling down the stairs. The year 7's these days alway falling down stair and stuff, well you can't blame them it is only there second day at school. "Ding, ding, ding," the bell ran oh no I'm late for class. Oh I should have listened to miss lolly when she told us to hurry up. I ran up stairs but only to find that my class was not there just some year 10's health class, "what" I thought. Wait, I got my planer out, only to find that I read Monday's class not Tuesday's. I have history Down stairs on the other side of the building. Oh I'm done for now I thought as I ran for the second time across the building. I ran as fast as my legs could go, but when I got there I was very surprised! "Come in Ella" said miss military,with a very soft voice, "what me!"I said "yes you" miss military said again. I was so confused none of the teachers were argy with me, they just stopped and smiled, it was kind of creepy.

So I when in, we sat down and did some work on ancient China, of course I finished early and so I got to do the ancient China trade game. Then soon after it was period two and we all had to go to the hall. When we got there we all had to get in our house colours and I was in blue on the other side of the hall, and I didn't feel like walking all the way over there, but oh well. We sat down and the teachers started talking it was sooooo boring, untill they got to the part about going on a trip around the world. Three lucky students would be chosen to go, there were about to say them, "the three student are..." Miss lily stopped "are Kate, jack and lucky last is... Ericka" said miss lily, everyone was so surprised and sad. "Better luck next time" I herd some said. "Oh well" said others. "Wait, wait" miss lily screamed at us. "Ericka can not make it" she said
Everyone was shocked. "Therefore the last person going will be.. Ella" I turned around and was so confused, with everyone looking at me I screamed out "WHAT ME!".