《Ana》 Turn Back Time

Reviewer :: ceo_kjinnie
"Turn Back Time" by Mitali2203

➼COVER (6/10)
At first glance I thought it was a Jikook fanfic because in the cover the fanart of Yoongi looked more like Jungkook to me so I had to do a quick image search on google to confirm it was indeed Yoonmin. The fonts used in the cover look a bit wonky and hard to read. I recommend ordering a better cover from a good graphic shop.

➼TITLE (10/10)
The title is apt for the plotline hence 10/10.

➼BLURB (8/10)
The blurb was a bit too long for a two-shot in my opinion. It almost feels like a spoiler.

➼PLOT (9/10)
The plot was simple and short, which makes sense since it's a two-shot. I honestly expected a sad ending but I'm happy you chose to end it this way.

➼ORIGINALITY (8/10)
There were a few cliche tropes in this story which is why I can't say it's completely original but you've added your own little twists to it which makes the overall read fun.

➼ WRITING STYLE (9/10)
Your writing style was on point and simple to read but you could have made it more attractive by using more eye-catchy words.

➼CHARACTER AND STORY DEVELOPMENT (9/10)
Since it's a two-shot I can't expand on this topic more but the whole story was explained in Yoongi's pov which was well described. Yoongi's character was remorseful and willing to change things, Jimin forgave him too which shows his forgiving trait.

➼SETTING/WORLDBUILDING (10/10)
Well explained, nothing else to say about it.

➼GRAMMAR & SPELLING (9/10)
There were no spelling errors but there were a few grammatical mistakes here and there; usage of wrong punctuation and errors with the tenses. A single proofread should be enough to fix it or else you can just use the Hemmingway Editor/Grammarly if you're too lazy like me.

➼ENJOYMENT AND ENGAGEMENT (10/10)
Overall it was a really nice and light read. I'm sure Yoonmin shippers will certainly enjoy your story.

➼OVERALL (88/100)
Although I don't usually read fanfictions that ship idols with each other, I didn't mind doing this one. Thank you so much for choosing me as your reviewer. Good luck on future projects, have a good day/night Mitali.
                        ~Ana <3