⋆·˚ ༘ * kisses

Jake and Devon were watching She-Ra and the Princesses of Power, while Jake's fluffy hair laid on Devon's lap. Devon always gave a lot of commentary while watching shows, while Jake either just listened and joined in. Today, Jake was just admiring him. He loved him, he knew so. He was so happy Devon felt the same, he was so happy they were here together.

"Who you grinning at, goof?" Devon teased with a smile, pausing the show.

"You." Jake smiled, cupping his cheeks. "Come closer."

Devon leaned down and kissed him, both of them smiling into the kiss. The kiss was short, but really sweet. Jake let go, and had a big smile on his face.

"Oh no..." Devon smiled. Jake tackled him and kissed him multiple times on the cheek. Devon couldn't stop laughing. Jake always did this after they kissed, to the point where Devon always knew when it was coming because of that grin on his face. "I'm gonna get you back, Wheeler!"

 "I'm gonna get you back, Wheeler!"

────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────
HEADCANONS!

kisses on the forehead yup!!
— definitely kisses on the cheeks!!
— always kisses on the hands
— when one of them is upset, lots of kisses on the cheek + forehead to reassure one another that they're there for them.
— they're just so in love it's crazy!!