I Can Kiss Her Right?

Yo Wattpad! RinOta here once again! I'm sorry I've been pretty AWOL for 9 friggin months😅 I've just been very busy with school and I had final exams to write so I had to make sure to prepare. Thankfully we're done now and I have a lot of time on my hands, which means I can continue writing for you guys! During my absence I got really into Tokyo Revengers and I fell in love with Takemichi and Hina's relationship. Unfortunately, it turns out there's little to NO fanfics about them together, which is ABSURD! These two are too damn adorable to not have fanfics about them and it REALLY pissed me off. So I decided why not pull a Thanos and write one myself? I had a little trouble with it but I think it's good. Hopefully you enjoy it, and maybe inspires some of you TR fans to write your own TakeHina fanfic! 😁👍 Enough chit chat, let's get into the actual fic! 🍿

"Hina, over here!" Takemichi shouted as he was leading his girlfriend away from the festival to a tree in the forest.

"Woah! We're totally soaked!" Hinata Tachibana, said girlfriend of Takemichi Hanagaki, commented.

And she wasn't lying. The pair had been at the festival and were enjoying themselves when it suddenly started to, quite literally, rain on their parade.

The rain had poured quite heavily on the couple while they were trying to find an area to shade themselves, which caused Takemichi's hair to dampen, causing him great frustration.

"Yeah no kidding. And just when my hair was looking so awesome!" He replied.

The blonde teen let out a sigh and stared into the currently raining sky while Hina followed suit.

There was a pretty comfortable silence between them for awhile when a sudden thought came to Takemichi's head.

'Somehow we ended up all alone...." He thought to himself.

The silence was broken when Hina commented, "It's coming down hard huh?"

"Yeah, it is." He agreed.

Suddenly, Hina let out a sound of discomfort and lowered herself to her feet, worrying Takemichi.

"Huh? What's wrong?" He asked worriedly.

She looked at him and replied, "Oh, these sandals are little too small for my feet."

She said it in a way to get him not to worry but as soon as he looked down at her, he noticed there was a little blood in between her toes.

"Woah! You're bleeding!" He said in surprise. "Let me help you! Stand up." He said as he moved to pick her up from the floor.

While he pulled her up, the girl tried to stand up but her injured foot put her a little off.

"Ngh!" She grunted and almost fell down.

Takemichi panicked and tried to pick her up himself this time. Thankfully it worked and he balanced Hina and himself to the tree, albeit a little roughly.

He let out a sigh of relief and uttered, "That was close..."

Although it was then that he realized the position they were in, as he was very, and I mean VERY up close to Hina."