BTS #1

"Can you stop calling me??"
She throw off her hairband and look at the window.

"Mianhe,I really hate myself but I still have time until tonight"his deep voice sound so sad.
Looking at the window he then turn his head to left,
An old women talking with her dog on the street.

Smile,he then look at his cellphone.

"I know you really angry to me"

.
.

"Yeobo,did you see our son? It was 9pm and I still didn't see him"the old dad with his black shirt looking so worried.

"Ah,he went to Seri house, on afternoon I heard he arguing with his girlfriend."

"Oh come on, we can drop him infront of her house, I wanted to meet her parents too"

.
.

"Are you sure she said like that??"

"Hyung! I never learn to lie people"

(Walking together along the street,looking so creepy since the village is far from city it's looking like haunted village,but people is living happily there)

2hours later(2300)

"Noona!!!!!"

(Vdhgsjshsjsks footstep running)

"Hey hey..calm down lil boy..why you scream like this???"

"Hyung..this is noona shoes..look..it having blood" about to cry.

They then run back to Seri house,showing her shoes. Her father almost  have heart attack.
Her mother cry immediately after Min Ho show the shoes.

.

"So your name is Lee Min Ho??"the police look at him with strict face.

"Yes,it's me"

.
.

"Eommoni,abeoji, please I don't want to follow you two, I need to make sure Seri is just fine"Lee Min Ho look at his cellphone and try to call Seri.

He then close his eyes..

"If one day we need to be separate I rather die than losing you, it sounded selfish but I don't want to cry and suffer. But I'm pretty sure you can meet your new happiness"

"Seri!!!!"

"Where..ah..it's dream..what's happen??"
(Sounded like someone talking infront of his house)

"Bring him out!!"

.
.

"What happened?"

"What?? What is what??! Min Ho ah my daughter is missing from oir house about 3days..and guess what!! Her dead body is inside the tunnel!!!!! Wtf have you done??" The old man then keep cursing.

"Ahjussi what you mean?? I really don't know about your daughter, I don't know her"Lee Min Ho scratch his head.

"Lee Min Ho please follow us to police station,according to the evidence,we found your student card there"

"No,my son is not a killer!! No way!!"
His mom crying so much on that time.

"I know you,I trust you"his father pat his  shoulder.