[Rougefort Cookie]

Draft:
The full moon now have risen, shown its own beauty, making its light glittering through the clouds and softly lands on the ground, just like our regular guest come for every parties of the rich.
Tonight is not just an ordinary night. Recently, the most valuable crystal in the mansion is about to be stolen by them. Who are they? Such a silly question isn't? Rougefort Cookie, world's famous phantom theft will be visiting Madam Cheesecake Cookie's mansion today, they're not just famous because of just stealing. They never, ever got caught, lurking and hidden just like a phantom, dazzling glares and gorgeous face like a dame, rosy cheeks with flirty tones and that gentleman manners... A lovely target for the female cookies, they would just fallen in Rougefort Cookie arms or breath taken by just one look from the phantom theft. They also, have a special talent, master of disguises and barely ever made a mistake when disguising. Cookies would not usually knows it was Rougefort Cookie whose disguised as their friend, family member even many important roles of the party.
"Salutations ladies and gentlemen, for I, Rougefort Cookie shall be visiting the Cheese mansion tonight"