Chapter 3

Chapter 3

"Accept the mistakes"

Mina cried as she looked at her test paper.

B+...

She didn't get a low grade but as the daughter of the school owner, she thinks that it is a shame to have that kind of grade.

She sat in the corner of the music room as she cries her heart out, she cannot accept how she failed the test, her father will absolutely scold the heck out of her for this.

"I studied for this, why does it gotta be this low?" Mina asked herself as she wiped her tears streaming down her face.

On the other hand, Chaeyoung was so worried, that she couldn't find the girl everywhere, even in the bathrooms.

"Damn it, where the hell is she? That shitty professor is really getting on my nerves." Chaeyoung muttered.

She stopped running and wiped her sweat off her forehead and leaned on the wall to think where she could be.

An idea popped into her mind.

"Oh yeah...OH YEAH, WHY HAVEN'T I THOUGHT OF THIS?!" Chaeyoung has never walked so fast in her life before.

When she got in front of the door, she immediately opened it, revealing the crying Mina sitting in the corner.

Chaeyoung closed the door and ran to Mina, she immediately hugged her.

"Hey, it's okay...

I'm here..." Chaeyoung whispered, trying to stop Mina from crying.

"I-I'm so dumb...this is so fucking easy!! Why wasn't I able to pass this test?!" Mina's statement made Chaeyoung freeze out of shock, she has never heard Mina curse before.

"Hey, you're not dumb, okay? You're so smart, funny, beautiful, kind, shy, and talented, no one can ever replace you, so please, stop thinking like that." Chaeyoung ran her hand through Mina's hair and hugged her tight.

"N-no..my father wi-will scold me for th-this..." Mina muttered.

Chaeyoung grabbed the test paper, folded it, and slid it into her pocket.

"W-what--" Chaeyoung cut her off.

"Take me to your house, I'll explain everything to your father." Chaeyoung said with no hesitation at all and grabbed Mina's hand.

Mina stopped her and cried more.

"No! W-we can't do that!" Mina was so scared, she didn't want to go home. She was imagining her father scolding her, and even possibly getting kicked out of the house.

"No Mina, we can do this, he's not going to scold you. I promise, please, Mina..." Chaeyoung took Mina's hands and looked into her eyes.

Mina has no choice but to trust Chaeyoung's words. Mina nodded, Chaeyoung gave Mina a soft smile and proceeded to drag Mina out of the school.

They got in Mina's car, Mr. Jung noticed Mina's puffy and teary eyes and the silence.

"Ms. Myoui, are you okay?" He asked worriedly, he has never seen Mina be like that.

"Mr. Jung, can you drive us to Mina's house?" Chaeyoung asked, she looked at Mina who was keeping her head down.

Mr. Jung trusted Chaeyoung so much that he agreed.