Chapter 4

Chapter 4 (Final chapter)

"Beautiful memories"

A few months have passed by and they are still best friends with each other, but it kinda changed...

Chaeyoung started to be so possessive and jealous because of "nothing".

As Mina said.

They haven't been talking since they fought, Mina thinks Chaeyoung has been too much, she's gatekeeping her.

Mina entered the classroom, she looked at her seat and sighed when she saw Chaeyoung sitting beside it while eating some bread.

She walked up to her designated area and sat. Chaeyoung looked at her but Mina didn't dare to do the same.

"I'm sorry..." Chaeyoung said.

Mina looked at her. "It's okay..." Mina said calmly.

"No, really I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't have done that, please, I want you back..." Chaeng held Mina's hand.

Mina smiled at her and slowly let go of Chaeng's hand and proceeded to focus on their professor.

"So, next week will be your graduation already! Are you all excited?" The teacher asked, of course, the students have different reactions but Mina just smiled while Chaeyoung was looking at her.

"So you have until next week to pass all of your requirements. Ms. Myoui already passed hers, still a very good student Ms. Myoui, I won't be surprised if you will handle the school when you get older." The professor said, smiling at Mina.

The school owner's daughter just smiled and didn't say anything while the other students were in awe that Mina already passed all of her requirements while they are stressing out about how to finish all of them.

"Also, Ms. Son you've been a very good student lately, I was shocked when you participated in recitations, and you already passed all of your requirements. I guess the tutoring of Ms. Myoui helped." Chaeyoung smiled and looked at Mina who was just looking out the window.

"Mina please talk to me..." Chaeyoung pleaded.

She's used to the girl being quiet but not like this, she's scared that she might lose her.

"Can we please talk after class?" Chaeyoung asked, Mina looked at her calmly.

"Yes, where?" Mina asked.

"At the music room, can we go there together?"

Mina nodded and took her notebook out.

Chaeyoung sighed. This is the first time she got scared of losing someone. Usually, she would always say "People come and go", but this person, she didn't want her to go, she wanted her to stay with her forever.

The bell rang and their teacher motioned them to get out to go to another class.

Chaeyoung grabbed Mina's hand and dragged her to the music room.

"Son Chaeyoung! Are you crazy?! We'll be late for the next class!" Mina yelled but Chaeyoung wasn't listening. Chaeyoung continued to drag Mina until they got inside the music room.

"Chaeyoung, we need to go to class right now, we can talk later--"

Chaeyoung grabbed Mina's waist and connected their lips.

Mina widened her eyes as Chaeyoung kisses her lips. Mina doesn't know what to do since this over the first kiss, so she just stood there frozen on the spot.