An Unreal Secret

The deep blue sea surrounds me, as I go in for an upcoming wave. Fighting to get this wave before Maura moves into take it. I make the wave, it was amazing as the water mist sprays my face. The wave left me in first place of the competition. Maura was devastated by the place she received, although she was in second she was upset.

As I get out of the water I was greeted by an uproar of photographers and news reporters. Maura moves her way through the crowd, when she reaches me, her arm wraps around my shoulders as if she were my best friend. I pushed her away, knowing she only wanted to be in the pictures. "I'll get you Sereal!" Maura shouted as I moved towards the trophies.

They called out Laurice first, she made third, the Maura who came in second, then me in first place of the competition. They took a picture, after Maura took off to the food shack. "Sereal, some surfing company would like to speak with you." my dad calls out over the crowd. I meet my dad in the volleyball pit, along with Aeropostle models. "Dad, this isn't a surfing company." I tell him cracking up a bit. "Then who are they?" he asked.

"We are models for Aeropostle clothing." answered the boy who normally showed up on the November magazines. I laughed as my dad's face had a look of confusion on it. "Dad can you go get me a towel and some food?" I asked. "Yes, sweetheart." He answered and walked to the food shack.