~chapter 1~

"I am here! " ranboo texted tubbo. tubbo nearly fell off his chair " ok stream that is it for today. I will not be streaming in a few weeks sorry"  with out blinking he turn off his stream and got ready to go pick up his boyfriend.

as he got dressed he go a call from tommy " hey tom" "hey tubbo damn you were quick on ending the stream to day and why are you not gong to be streaming for a few weeks?" DID YOU RELLY FORGET!?"  tubbo sighed " ranboo is coming!!" " oh ya" tommy said rolling his eyes. tommy did not really like raboo, he felled like he was stelling tubbo away for him. you see tommy just thought that ranboo and tubbo were just good friends, but really tubbo and ranboo were dating.

they have been dating for 3 mouths now and ranboo was coming to the uk to see tubbo for the first time and to see if  he wanted to live with tubbo. tubbo checked the time "oh crap it 5:45 I need to be at the airport at 6! i have to go tommy bye" "wait-" tuboo hung up an was runing to his car.

RANBOO'S POV

he had just got off the plane it was a LONG flight. He was siting next to a crying baby and he did't get the window set! but it was worth it if he can see his boyfriend, he texted tubbo and sat down waiting for his lover to come and pick him up. ~beep beep~ his phone went " oh tubbo texted me!" 

" i am here i am outside!" "coming!" ranboo texted. he jumped out of his seat and ran out side. Ranboo was REALLY tall so he could see over people. once he was out side he looked for tubbo he looked a round for a few secends. then he saw him... he looked more cute in person.

Tubbo was on his phone waiting for his boyfriend to come, he was watching a new YouTube video george just posed. as he was watching it he felled two hands wrap around his waist "WHAT THE- RANBOO!!" he turned around to hug him " OMG OMG " "hahah ~ hi tubbo" after a long hug they let go and drove to tubbo's houes.

~AT TUBBO'S HOUSE ~ 6:32 pm

Ranboo unpacked his stuff and took off his mask. "are you hungry" tubbo just nodded his head, as tuboo got up ranboo picked him up "AHHH WTF" tubbo wrapped his legs around ranboo waist so he did not fall. Ranboo put his hands around tubbo and walked to the kichen, with out saying a word. tubbo-0////0

 tubbo-0////0

7:03 pm

ranboo was making tubbo a sandwich tubbo was siting on the conter watchig ranboo "i can feel you looking at me~" "so what" ranboo got in front on tubbo who was siting the the conter and put his hand on the outside on tubbo's  legs and just stared at him "s-stop it" "haha your bluhing" then ranboo got back to making the sandwich "hmnp" tubbo groned. after diner they were about to go to go to bed ranboo just layed on the bed. and pulled tubbo down with him "AHH" "SHHHH" ranboo said.

 and pulled tubbo down with him "AHH" "SHHHH" ranboo said