I

Why him?
            Why always him?
Why not me?...

              Why
                                        Why
Why
                        Why

              Why                       Why

Why                  Why

                                             Why
           Why

Why?

No reason at all. He's simply better.
At least that's what they say.
I was their proudest creation so how did it came to this?
    Those were all the thoughts running through my head as my younger brother gave his thank you speach with our parents by his side. It was always him. Since the day he was born it was always him. Smarter. Quicker. Lovelier. Better. And me? Just the trial error. Today was supposed to be my special day, the day I would make them proud again, the day they would love me. But no, he had to ruin it, he had to steal the spotlight once again. I had practiced a thousand times for this single moment, I had spent countless hours in front of that damned piano for this contest alone. He didn't do anything.
But he won. Again.

I hate this feeling.
    Being humiliated again and again. Am I not worthy enough for love? Am I? Do I not deserve the same kindness?
"Better luck next time, dear sibling"
"Huh?" I was snapped out of my hate fuelled thoughts by a voice, one that I could not bring myself to not recognize.
Was it already over? At least now I get to go home.
"Maybe if you tried a little harder you could get on a level similar to mine" What did he say to me? "If you want to I could teach you a thing or two" That mocking tone. I hate it. I'm going to erase that filthy smile off your face. I simply ignored him and stood up finding my way out. "Don't be ungrateful and answer your brother, he was being nice to you"

                         It's always me....  right?

     I've got the bad attitude

                I'm the bad guy

Hahahahaha... haha.... hah
    They just don't get it.

Why can't everyone just leave me alone?
"How can you just be so horrible? He won first place and you didn't even congratulate him" But I also won second place and no one praised me.
"Congrats" I say between my teeth forcing the smile I have perfected for years and years. They're gonna regret this.

.

.

.

.

"IT WASN'T ME! " I scream at the top of my lungs at my parents who were yelling at me for an hour now. Just thirty minutes ago everything was calm but things turned upside down when my brother "found" that the old piano from the music room was burned to a crisp only a few keys remaining.
"Stop lying you useless bitch, you were just jealous that I won so of course you did it" What? So he still dares to speak, that brat. Oh I've had it. Adrenaline rushing through my body everything blacked out for a second. The moment I regained my senses properly my hand was bloody and my brother was on the floor with a broken nose.
"Ah" was the only thing that could get out my mouth that moment as the sickest grin grew on my face.
*Slap*
It stung. What just happened? My cheek hurt, that little rat was still on the floor with mother dearest trying to stop the blood rushing out his nose. So who did it ? Father? Yes. He was the one.
"Get out of my house"

       HA                           HA

                     HA
HA                           HA              HA

            HA   
                                    HA
HA
                        HA                        HA

ha.
His house?
"Alright. I don't want to spend anymore time in this hellhole anyway" I say chuckling whilst walking towards the door.
"But before I do that" I turned quickly on my heels punching my "brother" bloodying his nose, and my hand, again. Damn that felt good. I'll never forget the expressions on their faces.

.

.

.

That sick grin acaparated my face once again as I watched it burn.

It was 12 A.M. House doused with gasoline and just a little match in my hand. What was I supposed to do? They earned it for themselves with all those years of abuse! I'm right. I am. That's exactly why I threw the match without any resentment.
The fire erupted at an unimaginable speed, it was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.
Well... Now they can truly say that I burned the piano. I think to myself as I start laughing maniacally at the fire show before me. It felt good. I hope they suffer.
"What do you think now father dearest? Am I good enough now!?
Good enough? Ha. No." The smile on my face droped, my expression turning dead serious.
"If I can't be the best then I'll become the worst you've ever seen" .