Chapter 1

Jay's Pov:

You know how most stories start out with an action scene? Not this one. This one starts in the mountains of Colorado. It's not like anything cool was happening either. Three friends/siblings were arguing. "I wanna go back to the cabin!" The youngest at 16, named Jay, complained.

"We are trying to see the mountains!" The oldest at 25, named Emma, stated, ignoring her young friend.

"BIA TELL HER TO BE NICE!!" Jay yelled, dragging her older half-sister named Bianca, who is 23, into the conversation.

"No, this is enjoyable." Bianca laughed, which caused Jay to get angrier. "Screw it, I'm gonna walk back!" Jay yelled and started walking west.

"You're going the wrong way!" Emma yelled. Jay growled and turned in the opposite direction and started walking, praying she would be back soon. She hated hiking, she had already seen 10 spiders.

Emma had insisted the group should go to Colorado and see the mountains. "It'll be fun!" She had said. Jay happily agreed because she was promised Ice Cream, but the moment they got there Jay saw a spider and was out and then they all wanted to go see the view, but Jay just wanted to stay inside and maybe play guitar. She hated this trip.

After ten minutes Jay turned around, making sure Bianca and Emma weren't following her, she did see a silhouette of a person. Had to be Bianca. "Hey! I don't need you following me!" Jay yelled.

The silhouette came closer without a word, That might not be Bianca.

~~Emma's POV~~

Emma had two words after Jay walked away, that was a horrible idea. Well actually, that was five words but still. Even she knew that it was a bad idea to come out to the mountains.

She had the feeling that something bad was going to happen and she knew it was going to be soon. She was proven wrong when someone yelled.

She froze when she heard who she automatically supposed to be Jay yell and look at Bianca. Her face had the expression of 'We're screwed.' She put her hand on her side, grabbing hold of the blade on her hip.

~~Bianca's POV~~

Oh boy. Er... girl? Either way, this was a terrible idea and even Bianca knew it. Her first thought when Emma had suggested this little 'field trip', as Bianca was calling it, was that it would be peaceful, fun, and non-harmful.

She was wrong about all three of those thoughts. It was a bad idea to come here, it was a terrible idea to leave her twin girls and baby boy at home, and it was an even worse idea to have trusted Emma. All in all, The entire vacation was terrible, though of course she wouldn't (and hadn't) admit that to Jay, and not Emma.

"Hey! I don't need you following me!" Bianca heard it, but it couldn't have been Jay, she thought, because neither Emma nor Bianca had followed her and nobody else had come with them.

So who was this person on the trail who sounded so much like Jay? Bianca pushed the question back and shook her head back and forth. Nonono, this was not Jay, it wasn't Jay. It couldn't be Jay...or could it?

Sighing and looking over at Emma, Bianca gave her an "I'll be back soon, I have to go check on the violent one" look and ran off after where Jay had gone, gripping her knife by her side -- if that was Jay and something was wrong, the violent nature of the older girl's own younger half-sister was a quick way to get into trouble.

---

Words: 609

Yee chapter one of who knows how many, lol.