The beggining

Just imagine, you are driving down the street, so you can go to the store and buy something for breakfast, and then a bus hits your car. Well you have no luck , but the problem is that you don't die, you turn into a zombie (by the way the unlucky guy was my friend, don't worry i put him out of his suffering).

So lets get on whit my story, my name is Dave 23 years old and i'm the leader of a small group of survivors, well i didn't want to lead them, but my friend made me the leader, and thats how everything started.

So let me tell you the story from the beggining. It was 23 April 2019 i was at home watching a tv show about live experiments over convicts sentenced to death for their crimes, and the experiments were done by a sientist named Vasco Voroshko, he was preparing a virus that in theory had to kill its victum in seconds without pain, afther it was made and injected in the prisoner, it did its job and killed him in less than 5 seconds but something went wrong and he came back to life stronger than before and broke his bindings, started ravaging everyone in the room, the camera was still working and everyone saw the massacare. Then there was an emergency broadcast telling people to baricade their doors and windows, and to not leave their house untill furter notce, whit last words before they got off air.

"Everything will be alright."

April 30, a week has passed since the broadcast and there were no news since then. I starded worrying that something bad happened, my food supply was running out, and there was no water from the sink, so I desided to go out and look if there realy is a problem. It was around 1am I went out on the street and i felt sick, allot of peaple lying on the ground in pools of blood, most of them had theyr heads decapitated, whit ravaged torsos. Then I heard a sound comming from one of the car wrecks i went to see if the person inside was alive. But when i got near the car the side window broke and something that resembled a human being but whit white eyes and skin starting to rot whit blood comming out of its mouth. Lunged at me, I started walking backwards to escape its reach but I tripped and fell, it grabbed my leg and In my panic started kicking to get free but no use it was holding too strong, i had the feeling that thing was going to break my leg. So I started searching for something that can be used as a weapon, and finaly I got a rock and started hitting until I smashed its head, the pulling stopped i got free and dashed to my house I had the feeling that my heart was going to explode and my brain still couldn't comprehend what happened so i barcaded the door again and sat on the couch and tried to ignore everything.

May 1.

I actualy managed to get a few hours of sleep untill I heard a knocking sound on the door, I was a hunter for my hobbi and I had a bow whit a few arrows I grabbed them and went to the door and heard the knock again and for my suprise I heard someone yelling.

"Dave, its me Andy!"

I oppened the door and saw him covered in blood and scared to death. When we got inside he explained that the blood isn't his but the blood of his wife that turned in one of them, and he had to kill her.

"Sorry to hear that."

"Yeah, im sorry that i couldn't do anything to save her from the zombies."

"Wait, what did you call them?"

"Zombies. Thats what most of the survivors gathered in the shopping center call them."

"How many people are there."

"Not many only a couple of people. Maybe about 6-7"

"This sounds very serious, when you think about it this city has around 70,000 residents, so most of them became zombies?"

"Sad to say but yes..."

"So can we get there now?"

"No we can't, I berly got here, most of the streets are filled whit them. We have to wait a bit."