Ways To Annoy Your Siblings

Bonjor, my readers.

Here is my third "ways to" book and its all about annoying your siblings!

I have two of them and I'm the oldest so this is really he topic for me.

Well enjoy.

And don't forget to comment, vote, fan and if you have siblings try one of these on them. And do 20 squats!

Sing as loudly as you can in a terrible voice making sure they can hear.

Say "hey isn't that the person you like" really loudly while pointing at a random.

In front of their friends go "I love you soo much" and them give them a big smootchie on their cheek.

Learn a foreign language that they don't know. Start insulting them in that language. Make sure your parents don't know the language. To make it easier, don't just learn bad words, get insults, curse words, or mean phrases in your vocabulary.

Parrot them. It's very annoying when you say exactly what your sibling said back at him/her. It's a form of ignoring what they're saying.

If they say "you're stupid", for example, say "I know you are, but what am I?" They'll just say "You're stupid!" again. Keep saying "I know you are, but what am I?". This will get them very annoyed at you.

Call your brother a girl or your sister a boy. Our siblings hate it when we pretend they're a different gender, especially if they're a boy. Calling a boy a girl is one of those things that should really annoy him.

Bug them on long car-rides. Car-rides can get really annoying for siblings because you're stuck in the same place together for a while.

Offer to give your sibling the front seat and sit directly behind them. Periodically, give them:

A wet-willy. Suck on your finger and stick it into their ear.

A tickle on or near their ribs.

An annoying nudge on the back of their seat with your legs.

A breath of air right on the back of their neck.

Move their toys at night or while their away (only works with younger siblings). Put on a ghost movie or Toy Story before starting. They will think that their room is haunted or that toys come to life.

Well that's all for today because I need to have dinner so I hope you enjoyed and I will see you next time.

Love you always,

justdandyme

And the vote buttons still looking lonley. Thanks to the voters though.

And if you fan I will always fan back!

See yah