Chapper one the betryal

POV: Shad

Shard was in his basement at 2:34 am in the afternoon playing Fartnite with the boyz 🥶🥶 aka Sirius Black, Seaform, Moses, and ANDY'S COMING!!!!!!!
They were all shooting Lukass because he forgot to say no homo when the boyz had a cuddling session and that made them all angry especially Loss bc LUKAS IS STRAIGHT!!!!!!!!

"G G G G GAYS I SWORE I SAID NO HOMO!!!" Screeched Luca as Seamom snipes him for the 10th time.
"Dont care didn't ask." Said Siri.
"DOUBLE YOU TEE F?!!!!" Crees Lupis, he got so angry he started smashing his controller and chucked it at the PS5, but it was such a strong throw it destroyed the console.
Everyone goes dead silent as they stared at it. Eventually Arby's starts crying and leaves the room without a word, Seafoam teleports after him before he goes to murder Iggy piggy again I mean what who dat. Sirus has a mental breakdown in the corner and Mop consumes weed. Shard is the only one who keeps looking at Luks with a terrifying stare.

"Omg... I didnt mean to I'm so sassy I'll pay you back..." Luka said quietly, Shart walks up to him, pulls out an AK - 47 and shoots him twenty times in the chest 😍.
"LETS GOOOOOO HES DAD!!!" Cheers Moss, hes so happy he ascends to heaven, Shard sheds a tear. "Doing god's work everyone." Sirus high fives him and they leave Lukas dead body there because they are too cool to clean it up.

Sirus and Shard walk down the street to go get some McDonald's, but before they can enter the store, Sharp catches eye contract with some really buff green guy that looks like marijuana. He starts blushing and his nose is about to explode because he was so hot..

"Omg Cyrus there's a hot guy right there look..." He nudges him and he also sees the green buff guy.
"Oh my gawd bestie so true hes so hot!" Said Serious, this makes Shard jealous 😡😡.
"Nah stfu ur ugly af you dumb fat hoe hes mine, stay back before I unleash the demons inside me..." he warns, eyes glowing red and levitating off the ground.
"ugh okay fine I'm gonna go in the forest and start smooching berries... bye." Sirus leaves to go do that which leaves Sharp and the green guy alone ;))).

TO BE CONTINUED???!?!?