Date nights

mikasa:
date nights with mikasa are quiet.
she prefers to stay home and just enjoy your company, eating dinner and talking about your day might sound like a usual day but you and mikasa are typically always busy and never really have time to relax so just chilling at home with you means alot to her.

annie:
you take annie on a late night picnic date near a river. its peaceful and relaxing and helps her calm down, you know she is always scared and upset everyone will find out about her titan so you know you need to make date nights special for her. besides you love the adorable look on her face when your sitting under the full moon with her.

hanji:
yall are the best most functional couple out there. date nights are always something new from walks in the park to dinner dates to experimenting on titans you two always know how to keep it fun and enjoy each others company.

sasha:
dinner dates/cooking dates are something you cant say no to.
the first time you two cooked together you were surprised at how bad she was at it because how much she loves to eat, cooking with sasha around is hard because she eats the ingredients but when you two baked your first cake you found it adorable the face she made when she realized food coloring dosen't have a taste.

historia:
classy dinners at her castle. when you two sit down she has to shew away the guards so it would be more private.
you two talk to each other casually about your day and talk about how much you miss her at the survey corps because lets be honest the energy left after she went to become queen. then after she teaches you how to use all 67 different types of forks you two head back to her room were you two read to each other until you fall asleep👌🏽.

ynir:
ROMANCE IS KEY.
you two stay home and basically just cuddle. she has not been able to touch you since breakfast AND SHE NEEDS AFFECTION she can not live without it.
she just sits there with you not saying anything at all it kinda makes you uncomfortable at times how silent she could be but still cuddling is just what she does and when you two just sit there some times she likes to talk about the future of you twos relationship and how she wants to move away with you and get married.

yelena:
she adores dinner dates with you because ever since she was in her teen years she couldn't see anyone falling in love with her or being in a relationship she would be happy with so when she started dating you she wanted to stay with you forever. i got distracted back to the dates. she wants them to be romantic and uses these special occasions to express her love for you.
she normally holds your hand at the dinner table rubbing it slowly as you two talk and cherish each others company, after dinner you two normally sit down on the couch with your head leaned against her shoulder as you two talk about your plans for the future.

yayyyy its done!!!
549 words