heyyy robbie heyy

Jasper laid his head down on the cold floor of his and robbies shared dorm. "when the hell is robbie getting home i wanna kick his ass in uno again" Jasper thought to himself, he decided to grab his phone and walk to robbies work place.

gores work was some generic dollar store close enough to their dorm so he could walk home after his shift also meaning I could walk there to pick him up. the cool of the air made Jaspers face flush a reddish color as it picked up its pace barely making out the figure of robbie existing the building.

                                                                                                                         HEY I SEE YOU HURRY AND CATCH UP WITH ME :Jasp
                                                                                                                                                                                    HURRY UP FAT ASS

Robbie: typing...

"god he takes so fucking long to walk" Jasper tapped his foot impatiently on the concrete sidewalk watching Robbie as vamp slowly made their way over to him "JESUS. Do you really have to walk that fucking slow? I ready about to leave your ass." he said in a sarcastic tone. Robbie glared at him for a moment but didn't say anything, instead grabbing Jaspers hand tightly and dragging him along back to their dorm "You didn't have to wait for me you know, also are you calling me slow?? fucking ableist." Jasper rolled his eyes and kept to Robbie's now much faster pace. It quickly grew quiet as they walked home the cold air now being much more of an issue for the both of them "fuck man, it's freezing.." Jasper shivered "I'm about to piss myself. Could use a urial" Robbie said extremely nonchalantly looking directly at Jasper

"wh- HUH??" I spat out practically "you know it was a slash jay....but the offers still up there." I stared at him not knowing what to say exactly? "Well, i'm not completely against the idea.." both of them sorta stopped in their tracks trying to see if the other had actually meant what was said.

                                                                                                            -

Both of them in were in the bushes near their dorms, they both knew that Robbie obviously could've held it in and go piss in a toilet at their dorm like a normal fucking person but neither of them were normal. They were the two people you'd see bullying kids on roblox and they were how old now??

Jasper looked down nervously before crouching down to the level of Robbie's dick. Jasper made something clear right before they started "Don't get piss in my hair asshole.". Slowly his eyes beamed up at Robbie who was unclasping his belt "Just...don't make it gay dude." Jasper rolled his eyes and slowly opened his mouth, before he could even go back on whatever this weird ass shit he just agreed to was, Robbie's piss was filling up his mouth. Was he supposed to drink it or let it flow down his neck but instead of the much clearly better option of not drinking your best friends fucking piss, he swallowed.

"Holy shit how much piss does Robbie got in him?" he shivered as the warm pee contrasted against the freezing winter air finally it stopped after what felt like forever, he struggled to swallow it all and panted heavily for a moment. Robbie at the sight of this began to get hard much to his dismay....Jasper slowly looked up to see Robbies hard cock staring back at him. "Hey...uhhh. Mind helping me out?...again" Robbies face was either flushed red because of what Jasper hard large just done or because of how freezing it was outside "J-JESUS CHRIST ROBBIE" Jasper shouted before Robbie quickly put a hand over his mouth "Quiet down, we're gonna get caught dipshit!"

Jasper stared up at Robbie before looking down a bit back at his length, it removed Robbies hand from its mouth "Okay, okay, but you fucking owe me." Jasper said glaring at Robbie before slowly parting his mouth and out stretching his tongue, he slowly licked the tip (he hadn't had much experience giving head he was hoping he did it correctly) Robbie let out a quiet hushed noise giving Jasper slight confidence. He began to take the tip into his mouth going at it slowly taking more and more at a time; he bobbed his head up and down at a quite slow pace before slightly speeding up and takin more of Robbie in. He felt a hand grab tightly onto his hair and pushing him down a little bit faster before Jasper was beginning to choke on Robbie. Tears pricked in the corners of his eyes as he could hear Robbies very hushed moans as to not be seen/heard.

"fuck...~"

Drool and precum started to drip down Jasper chin, his jaw began to grow very sore whiled Robbie fucked his face " What happened to 'Dont make this gay'?" Jasper thought "You're practically moaning my name"

he could barely make out the words as Robbie was slurring them so badly "Chirst....J....Jasp....i....i..i'm gonna cum..~" and with those words he took his length all the way in, filling the others now sore throat with cum. Vamp held in for a moment then pulled out quickly "Fuck i'm sorry man, are you alright?" Robbie said as Jasper coughed bellow him, his throat was sore and his head was light.

Robbie helped him up and looked to see if his friend was alright, Gore wiped the others chin and wrapped his arm around it. Jasper only muttered out a few grumbled words "asshole. i'm fine, now shut the fuck up and let's get back inside i'm fucking freezing!" Robbie held him a little bit tighter as an unspoken apology (or at least that's what Jasper had assumed) finally arrived at their dorm, Jaspers legs were sore and he just wanted to lay next to the heater.

Jasper laid his head back on Robbies lap they both sat by the heater making a few jokes but neither of them really mentioned what they did in those bushes that night.

HI HIIII ROBBIE