Nancy-Anne.

Chapter 9

I woke up in my white sheets with the cold breeze hitting my face in my room. I left my window opened last night. I look at my clock, it's 9:36 am. shoot I slept in, whatever it's not like I haven't been at school for a bit anyways. I get out of my bed and shut my window, I go take a shower. In the mirror I saw my scar as I was unchanging to get in the shower.

I hop in the shower and wash my hair. I should visit Billy today. I wondered what Stu was talking about 'run' was he joking? God that was a bad night. I couldn't stand to see if Billy was really dead. He was still breathing on the bed in the ambulance, he tried to say something to me. But I don't know what he was trying to say.

I turn off the hot water and put a towel around my body. I brush my hair and brush my teeth. I dry myself with my baby blue towel. I walk into my bedroom and rummage through my drawers looking for an outfit.

I found dark blue baggy jeans, a nirvana shirt, and a puffy black jacket. I went downstairs for a snack, I grabbed a couple of dunkaroos and put it in my dark blue tote bag. I put on my black sneakers and get my bicycle then leave.

I go past the park where I almost slept in last night. I ride up the hill, past the gas station. Then to the hospital. It was foggy up the hill. I leave my bike outside leaning against a bench outside the hospital. I walk inside the hospital and go to the front desk.

"Hi! How are you?" I ask trying to be nice.

"Hey! I'm good thanks, how can I help you." the nice secretary asked me.

"I'm looking for someone" I say.

"name please?" she asks.

"uh Billy Loomis." I say to her.

"okaay. Umm let's see. Ah floor 2 room 202" she tells me.

"alright, thank you so much." I smile at her.

"No problem!" she smiles back.

I walk to the elevator and click floor 2. There's elevator music playing. Horrible choice of song. *ding*
The door opens and I search for room 202. I find the room and open the door hoping to see him okay. I swing open the door and I don't see him. I walk to the table that was on floor 2.

"Uh, Hi. Where is Billy Loomis? In room 202?" I asked the man at the desk.

"Um are you visiting?" He asks.

"Yeah" I say.

"He's in physiotherapy right now." He says.

"oh ok, well can I wait in his room?" I ask.

"go ahead" he smiles at me.

"also, what happened to him?" I asked.

"He got stabbed 6 inches away from his heart, he's lucky he survived" he said.

"oh" I say quietly.

I awkwardly smile back and walk back to Billy's room to wait for him. I wonder around the halls wasting time, I find a newspaper and pick it up to play crossword or something on it. I unfold the newspaper and read the headline.
'Murder Rampage' it had a picture of Stu's place. I read the article and it said that the suspects were Billy and me. Shit. Damnit Stu, why did he do that. I had to think of something to cover up that it wasn't us. I also read that there was another murder in Tilshore. But they didn't know who did it.