𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 8

𝙎𝙖𝙢 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

When my alarm started beeping, I groaned and turned it off immediately before getting out of bed to begin my morning routine. Brushing my teeth, getting dressed, and double-checking my belongings are all things you are familiar with.

After I finished, I went downstairs to find my mother preparing breakfast in the kitchen. "Good morning, Mom," I began, "Oh, good morning, Samantha," she replied, offering me a plate of pancakes. I devour them quickly and toss the plate into the sink. Well, the main reason I'm looking forward to coming to school is to see Deena.

I said my goodbyes to my mother and exited the building. The bus arrived shortly after, and I boarded. The bus began its journey to school.

𝘿𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

When my alarm started beeping, I got out of bed. I get up and go downstairs to find a plate of eggs and bacon on the table, as well as a message. 'Got out early due to work-dad,' I say as I take a seat in the chair and eat the meal my father prepared.

I put them in the sink once I'm through. "JOSH" I shouted but no response "JOSH I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOUR STILL NOT AWAKE. IM LEAV-" I stop shouting as I see Josh already outside in the car, 'oops,' I think to myself. I put on my shoes, take my keys, and walk outside to my car. I got in my car and drove to school.

𝙉𝙤 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

Sam and Deena arrived at school quickly. When they saw each other, they started running. When they get close now, they hug each other tightly. It's as if the two girls hadn't seen each other in years.

Inside the school, Sam, Deena, and Josh went their own ways to their lockers.

𝘿𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

I finish packing my belongings into my backpack and lock my locker. "Hey ladykiller," Kate said. "Hey," I replied. "Are you excited to go to the football game tonight?" Kate asked. "Nope," I replied. "Even if you're not excited, you're still going because of band dude," Simon said "Whatever" I said rolling my eyes.

We continue to converse until I feel a tap on the shoulder. Its Sam "Hey," I said, "Hey Sam," Kate and Simon responded, "Hey guys," Sam said. Sam leaned up close to my ear and whispered, "Meet me in the restroom before lunch," she said, winking at me and walked away. "OoOoooO someone's going to heaven later," Kate and Simon smirked. "You guys are both morons," I remarked, and they laughed.

The bell rang, and we made our seperate ways. I go to my first session of math. I sat in the back and drew till our Professor arrived. "Good morning, class," the teacher remarked, "today we will be studying about Calculus."

The door burst open "Um hi Sir, sorry I'm late," the girl said, standing awkwardly and out of breath from running. "It's okay, introduce yourself to the class," Mr. Smith said. "Hi I'm Angel," Angel said. "Okay Angel, you may now sit in the back right next to Deena," Mr. Smith said. "Hello, your Deena right?" she asked, as she walked to the back and sat next me. "Yeah, nice to meet you," I replied.

~𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑𝒔~

Finally, the lunch bell rang, signaling the end of the working day. But I'm going to the bathroom to see Sam. As a result, I went to the bathroom and opened the door. "Sam?" I inquired, but received no response. "Sam?" I inquired again, and I was ushered into a stall. "Hey, what are we doing here?" I inquire. "This," she replied, her lips smashing against mine.

𝙎𝙖𝙢 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

Me and Deena just kissed until she goes to my neck peppered kisses on them and sucking it. I moaned, she come back to my lips and I pulled away to take off my shirt and she take off hers too. Our lips collided again and she starts unbottoning my pants. Once she's done unbottoning my pants. She slips her hand on my underwear cupping my pussy. I gasped and she starts to rub my clit. I moaned and she just starting to go faster and faster.

I just moaned then and there but we stop until the bathroom door open. We looked at each other 'Shit'...

_________________________
I made this in a hurry, so it's a short chapter....😭🤧

Anyway, the next chapter will probably be released in a week or so. Please bare with me as I am swamped with schoolwork. This narrative will still be written....🛐🛐🛐