Day 1

Of course the first ones to arrive were Netherlands and Luxembourg. Luxemburg in his fancy leather jacket that he always wore, and Netherlands looking like he just woke up. It was 9am. 

🇧🇪:Oh, guys.
You already came!
🇳🇱: Yeah, yeah
*Cough* *cough* cooough*
🇱🇺: Hello Belgium! Netherlands is not in the mood...
He went to Belgium on the reception and whispered.
🇱🇺: Just give us rooms, he needs a good sleep. Aaannndd little time alone.
🇧🇪:*whispering* Oh. You could just say.
So the Belgian gave them cards to their rooms. Of course the hotel didn't have keys,we don't live in 20 th century!
And their cards had stars on them.
🇱🇺: Here's yours, you are number 5 I'm 6. If you need anything you can just knock.
🇳🇱: Mhm
Netherlands took the card, they were on the first floor luckily. So they didn't have to carry their luggage for to long.
In couple hours,before 12, came France, Germany and Denmark.
🇧🇪: Hello! Welcome to the first COF, here are your rooms.
🇩🇪: Oh! Belgium! I didn't see you in ages!
Germany grabbed smaller one over the reception desk and hugged him, Belgium being surprised.
🇫🇷: Okay, okay, alright. You really outdid yourself.
France said looking around the main hall, looking like a castle of a country she couldn't recognize.
🇫🇷: I don't know what to say, wow.
Bon travail!
Denmark just stood there,he didn't really comment, only thing he said is thank you when Belgium gave him his card.

France and Germany were also on the first floor, France in room 2 and Germany in room 3, with Italy, who was yet to come.
Denmark was on second floor. It had only two rooms. Other part of the floor was a hall, chamber of some sort, probably for meetings.
Denmark was in first room.
Around 13, everybody started to come and fill the 8 floors of hotel. Hotel also had these common rooms, for everyone to use. Like hall, kitchen, bathroom, gym and many others.6th floor had the most rooms.

Till 18, as it was planned, everybody came. EU privately sent them messages looking like this:

Hello and welcome to first COE meeting!
Activities start tomorrow at 10, breakfast is from 8 to 9 o' clock.
This evening you have some free time. You can go around the whole hotel, explore a bit, take a bath, have dinner...
All common rooms are open until midnight.
Have fun and see ya tomorrow!

Everybody was in their rooms.
They thought that this would be a usual meeting,formal. But EU just let them have fun. So they just decided to have FUN!

Romania and Bulgaria went to a market and bought some drinks, while Czechia and Hungary bought snacks. Italy and Germany invited Switzerland and Austria to their room and they played card games. And of course they were eating sweets.
They scheduled party to be at 21.
Italy and the German gang stayed in their card game room, after some matches they just went on talking and debating.

In neighboring room, was Belgium.
He got all of his clothes out of suitcase and sorted them out nicely. Now he just had to decide what to wear,Belgium had some difficulties in this task. And consequence of that that he was late for the party.
Big party, party at Polands room on floor 6,room 4 to be precise. While Czechia,Romania, Bulgaria and Hungary bought "the oil", other countries were buying other equipment. There was also Spain that almost knew this would happen, he already had glowing sticks and balloons in the bag. Portugal didn't want to come because "Parties are childish" and rather went to kitchen and tried some delicatessen they have there.

Denmark, Latvia and Netherlands also didn't come, plus the Italy-German game club of course. Others came in time.
🇵🇱: Glad y'all came! I mean if we're gonna do some big stuff tomorrow we gotta have fun first right?
Poland declared on all countries that found their way into her room. Some of them already had paper cups full of alcohol in their hands, some were talking and Spain was offering glowing sticks. Swaying them in air. Poland came to Bulgaria and whispered something in his ear. Country nodded and got something out of his bag, that was left near the bed.