Snow 🖤TW:arguing maybe🖤

(Y/n)-your name
(L/n)-last name
(M/n)-Moms name
(D/n)-Dads name

I could hear my parents arguing in the front seats of the car.To be honest,I don't care at this point,they fight all the time and obviously there's no stopping it.As I looked out the window i could see a thousand tiny snowflakes falling lightly and a sign made out of wood that said "South Park".As i put on my hat and jacket I could see children playing,I wonder what.

(M/n) - "Come on sweetheart were here"

I got out of the car and felt snowflakes falling on my cheeks.My dad took the keys of our new house and started to unlock the door.I could hear the sound of the keys dangling.I got in and went straight to my room to decorate.A couple hours past and as I was putting on the last piece of decor my mom called me downstairs for dinner.As I sat in my seat I looked down to see what we were eating.Pasta.Cool.

(M/n) - "Baby?"

(Y/n) - "Yess?"

I swirled the pasta on my fork and as I was about to put it in my mouth-

(D/n) - "Your going to school tomorrow."

Pause.What?

(Y/n) - "What???But we just got here..."

(M/n) - "I know baby but were doing this for you."

Are you fucking kidding me?School.Tomorrow.
The whole dinner after that was in silence

(Y/n) - "I'm finished with dinner."

When I got to my room I immediately took a shower and went to bed.