Calaneth District

Luorix and Keena are having some chitchats inside their room while sitting on their bed. Luorix told Keena everything that she experienced while living with the survey corps even the sudden appearance of Lucius, which made Keena furious.

"You know what bitch?! I should've dropped some poison on his drink when we had dinner a few days ago if you wrote a letter about it!" Keena said while crossing her arms.

"Bitch I don't want you to a murderer, okay?!" Luorix said.

"But hearing that he almost killed you makes me want to be a murderer!" Keena exclaimed but it made Luorix laugh.

"You're really my best friend!" Luorix said and she covers her mouth while still laughing.

"So, what happened last night huh? I saw you and your scout walking outside." Keena changed her mood since she likes Levi for Luorix.

"Oh, he flew me to the walls, and we watched the stars and moon together." Luorix replied then her face went red and Keena screeched and rolled herself on the bed.

"Bitch!!! For real?! Oh my God!! Did he propose to you?!" Keena said and her eyes were glowing because of happiness for her best friend.

"Bitch no, he didn't, okay? We're not yet in a relationship so calm down!" Luorix said to her best friend who got disappointed after hearing it.

"But why?! You told me that you've already chosen him over Lucius!" Keena exclaimed.

"Yeah, but he still not asking me to be his girlfriend and I don't want to assume anything also, I told him the phrase, "The moon is beautiful, isn't it?" and he did not answer correctly." Luorix said.

"Bitch you should've told him "I love you so much, Levi" than telling him the poetic way of I love you! Idiot!" Keena spoke fast and hit the head of her best friend who mouthed, "Ouch!"

Keena stood up and said, "Come on! Let's find him and you will tell him the word I love you instead of poetry!"

"Ugh! Not you, being a commander bitch!" Luorix replied.

Keena pulled and dragged Luorix out of their room to find Levi.

Meanwhile, in the library, Levi stayed up all night and until the morning he's looking for the meaning of what Luorix told him last night. He feels really sleepy, but he keeps going to the different sections in the library until he bumped into Armin who was looking for him.

"Captain we received a letter from Commander Erwin and it's on the hands of Squad Leader Hange." Armin said but he noticed that his captain is not paying attention.

"Are you alright, captain?" Armin asked Levi softly.

"No, I'm not Arlert because I can't find the right book." Levi replied and he looked at Armin which startled the young soldier. He never hides his emotions with Armin when it comes to his emotions.

"Ehh... Captain, what kind of book are you looking for?"

"I need a book to find the meaning of The moon is beautiful, isn't it, and the correct answer for it." Levi said while still searching for the book of it.

"Do you know it, Arlert??" He added and Armin nodded.

"Uhm... I've read it before Captain, the phrase the moon is beautiful isn't it is the poetic way of saying I love you and there's no correct reply, but you can say, "I could die for it" or "I could watch it with you forever." As a poetic way of saying I love you too."

"Can I just say I love you too to her?" Levi asked him while his sleepy sharp eyes are looking at him.

"Yes, captain."