Salad Days (Tang LiuZang)

Name -  Salad Days (Tang LiuZang)

Synonyms - Jing Jiu,经久

Author - JING SHUIBIAN

Artist - Tang  LiuZang 

Release date - 2019-2021 

Views on  a sites - 3,686,831   

Status on different sites - ongoing 

Main characters - Jinyi Bai and Shen Jiang 

Description -A young innocent ballet boy and a passionate, determined boxing boy

Description -A young innocent ballet boy and a passionate, determined boxing boy. The two met at the children's palace, and since then, they have grown up together supporting each other. May there be hardships, may there be obstacles, yet they never stopped pursuing their dreams. The beauty of the salad days is the sweat from the hard work and the bonding of friendship. Although they have completely different paths set up for them, what never changes is their beautiful friendship...

Reviews - THIS IS THE SWEETEST AND MOST GENTLE THING EVEEEERRR .OK I love this manhua so much like shot up to be one of my favs so freaking fast. The first Ballet story I see that has actually super crazy pretty art. Both main characters are like super cute and amazing. Story pretty slow but like also perfect? If I could give it higher than 10 I would coz like sooo cute.

Ballet itself has certain mistakes and no way in real world anybody would give pointe shoes on first class let alone to a boy but hey it's still cute 

- The manga Salad Days (Tang LiuZang) is so good. I don't regret reading it. its such a calm and soothing manga. The art is beautiful as well as the plot. the interactions between the two mc's are adorable and makes u feel all warm.

-This story has an amazing and mostly realistic plot line, and the art is consistantly high quality. The story has a beautiful way of expressing it's characters, and it has a light hearted sense of humor that comes with it's mostly light hearted atmosphere. The characters are lovable and relateable, each one with his or her own backstory. If you've enjoyed reading light hearted BL in the past, I recommend this full heartedly. Even if you don't like BL; this really feels like a good place to start.

My review - I honestly love this story it is sweet and the characters are drawn perfectly ( to my liking ). This is the first slow burn story that I have read that I actually like. I really think it should have a anime adaption. Its not toxic is just pure love. 

Sites to read on for free  - Manga owl, Manga buddy, Manhuahot 

A/N- If I made any mistake please inform me