despite the amount of pain in my finger have spoilers

This is going to hurt so muchhh holy 

I know i've been talking about far gone alot for the last couple of days and I really want to take a break from all social platforms to think about it, I'll still like comment on videos and stuff or stories i just wont be doing community posts giving information about the story since ik im annoying af when im like this. So im just giving you base character information and leaving up to you guys to figure out because I love to here theories. 

Socks: Driven to insanity for an unknown reason although he still seems to be observant. 

Meme: Acts like an overworked housewife and worries deeply about his son his worry only increases with what events that have been happening lately. 

Blaza: To busy building an EMP to deystroy Laff although when Meme needs him to watch Socks he dissapers all of a sudden making people suspiscous that the banana man is what Socks calls "The person made of shadows,"

Laff: an ill man that became a cyborg to save his life since he didn't want to die before- (i'll leave this here)

L4FF: Like Laff didnt want to be lonely so he made an Ally of his own.

"The  person made of Shadows": One of the members of the gang, has a invention from Laff called a shadozier (Yes inspired from henry stickmin)That hides his identity. He can shape shift but the form keeps his pale white eyes. Only one form of his keeps the normal humans identity this includes eyes and hair color (Well because he is them) 

Nadwe: Being framed as the person made of shadows because he disappeared at the same time the figure came out

Dino: Was meant to be watching Socks for Meme but also disappears apparently because of his own issues.

Woolf: (This character was insipred by @Moonlight-Vibo-Cat )Woolfster is just kinda like ghostbur From the dreamSMP

MuffinJuice: Since he's a god he's still alive also the reason his body was missing.

Joocie: Was actually wiktoras killer even though he was supposed to kill Meme to possibly get him closer to Blaza and Socks not realizing L4FF true intentions.

Yess this is my most planned story and my finger is in so much pain holy crapp I think i forgot a few charactes. Oh well. Eh i'll remeber later.  Also dont mind my grammer Im to lazy to fix it and I cant feel my finger holy-I'll do something more detailed later- WHEN iM NOT IN PAIN GHOUWEHRYW