Wallpaper on A Red Wall

Full Diary Content from Mr. Colly Oldean

Entry #1

Dear Diary,

It’s my first time writing here. I never had a diary once but since I realized it’s not fag having it, I bought one in E-Mart.  By the way, I must introduce myself first. My name is Colly Oldean. 15 years old. Resident of 607 Oswald Street, Just Town.  10th Grader at Just High School. I love literature. Orionne, The Gray and The Black Shade, topped among those Brandean Epics and Romero and Julie tragedy. I sleep with my pet dog, Shamshimi, a Japanese Shiba Inu. She was given to me as a birthday present from my uncle- Uncle Sam.

It’s your turn now, Diary. I’ll introduce yourself for you.

Well, your cover’s black. I thought it would be manly with black. You’re a spring one. You got a pen with you. Pen’s color is pink? How come? I thought Star Wars don’t have pinks. And wait. Sanrio? Why the hell it got Sanrio print? Isn’t that from Japan??? Hmm..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

OHHH SHOOOOOOOT! I BOUGHT THE WRONG ONE! I THOUGHT YOU WERE STAR WARS!! OH GOD! WHAT HAVE I DONE? I can’t exchange you. E-Mart won’t let it.  Guess I’ll just keep you.

I HATE THE PRINT AT YOUR BACK!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

HELLO KITTY? Seriously? NVM…  Maybe you were mixed up with Star Wars section. That’s why I thought you were Star Wars all the time. Face palm!

Entry #2

Title: Hey!

Hey Diary!

I love to greet you today with HEY! I just got that “hey” from the song “Hey, Hey by Sunny Side”. It was great listening to it. I heard it today from a radio at the Practice Area of our school when I was taking a walk down the Holligan Champ’s Fame Hall. By the way, Holligan Champ is our school’s official chorale group which had won champion last year as National High School Chorale and Acapella Competition or NHCAC’s Gold Butchers for Stunning Performance held at Cunning Percival Center. Amazing, isn’t it? How I wish I could be part of the group. I know I can’t. I don’t sing well.

 I like music but not much singing it to public.

By the way, this day, lunch break, before I could get my food, there was a girl I met at the Cafeteria. She was beautiful. Her lips’ bloodshot red, rosy cheek, red hair and hazel blue eyes. I drooled that time for sure. I heard her voice! I liked it! It felt like there was an angel whispering on my ears and I can’t help it but tickles. All I heard that time was her voice.

.

.

..

.

“Fu*k! Bulls**t you twig nigg*as! Hope you’ll die trying to lick you own but*s!@#$#$$@$$%$&!”

She was rude actually. But that doesn’t change me from drooling onto her. Until she came towards me and I can’t really move my body. I got paralyzed by her spine- stinging, deep prickling needle. The book that I was holding already fell on the floor. My tongue dropped too. The saliva keeps on running up and down my mouth. My hands were all sweat. My mind screamed like “Oh no, shoot. Shoot, shoot, kill me now!! Get her name self, get it! What’s your name, my lady? That’s too old English. Hey ya wrench what ya name? too rude.”