Bruised ...

The open palm slap he received wasn't unexpected but the words that followed shook him to his very core.

"How I wish I had miscarried you! You disgusting scum in human form."

He looked to his father for some support or reprieve but the older man's grimace mirrored his mother's which informed him that they were of one mind.

"You were supposed to be my win over those ... those lowly trash."

"But you decided to fornicate with their spawn instead."

"Destroying my husband's name and my reputation in our elite community."

"If it had been the female one, I might have somehow found it somewhere in my heart to forgive you. But NO you had to debase yourself further by partaking in a dalliance with the male one."

"Lord In Heaven!!!! ... Prem ... he's been touching and doing God only knows what else with those filthy scum's male hatchling."

"I can't even imagine allowing a sub-human like that near me ever again. Get rid of ... IT." the older lady wailed as she turned away to hug her husband who stood behind her.

"Mae ... Poh ... Please..." He whimpered when the true implications of her words sank in.

"GET OUT!" The older man thundered.

"And forget we share DNA or a name with you!

Leave your wallet and whatever else you have on you that you received from us!

You aren't worthy to be a part of our family any longer, so leave now and Never dare to come back."

"Poh ..."

"And you no longer will be receiving the education we so generously provided so don't bother showing up at the university either. I will be talking to the Dean to have your name removed from the roster this evening itself."
"You filthy f*g I can't believe Dissaya and my blood created this ... this thing ... that you are!"

"Chai! Get his wallet, his phone and keys!"

"Young Master..." his father's subordinate apologetically approached him.

"He's not your master any longer. He's infact way beneath you."
"Boy! Hand over your wallet, phone and keys to my man."

Pran emptied his pockets, quietly handing over everything.

He watched as his ... the man he till now knew as his father, pulled out his national ID card and flung it towards him, smacking him on the cheek; the same one his former mother had slapped him on.

"This is the only thing you get from us!" the older man hissed.

"Pick it up and disappear from our sights!" He growled dangerously.

"OUT!"

Giving one last glance at his ...
The people who birthed him, brought him up and the only home he had known he turned to walk out and away from everything he was acquainted to since infancy.

"Don't bother going back to campus we'll be clearing out that room. We paid for it so we own everything in it. Be thankful I'm allowing you to keep the clothes you're wearing, if I'd been my father you wouldn't even have gotten that courtesy, you sickening creature."

"Yes Sir",he said through choked out through the hot tears that were threatening to fall.

"Chai! Make sure he leaves! The properly padlock the gates, I don't want mongrels creeping back in to commit theft in my home."

————————————
A/N

.... Jumps off her chair and hides under her bed peeking out carefully ..,