Part 1 ~ Backstory

The rock launched through her skull like a bullet I had fired before. Her scarlet blood staining my blue velvet dress.

"Camille why is everyone screaming?" I asked the girl. Her lifeless body rested against her seat.
"Oh, I see."

~~~~~

Info:
Y/n | Your name
Y/e/c | Your eye colour
Y/h/c | Your hair colour
Y/S | Your surname / Lastname

~~~~~

~~~~~

You were a member of the Y/S Family, one of the aristocratic families on the mainland and one of the last in the Eldian Empire. Similar to the Ackermann family those who possessed the Y/S blood were gifted with increased strength and speed.
Despite your family's Eldian bloodline they were surprisingly treated well. They were respected above all other Eldians, until the day they decided that they would not stand for Marleys behaviour anymore and began assisting with Revolution groups. Unfortunately the Marleyan Military caught on to this and ordered your family to be executed. You watched as your Father was slaughtered when you were just 9 years old. You heard you Mothers pleading cries as the soldiers pinned her down.
"Please-" She cried "Please spare the childr-"
She would never finish her final sentence. Being the eldest child you stood in front of your younger sisters. You felt your blood pump, electricity running throughout your body. You had known fear before, but something inside you was blocking it out this time.
You stared the Chief in the eyes, searching your mind for solutions.
"Please, we're only children" You stated, the fear you thought wasn't there was seeping back in. The Chief stared at you, a sickening grin forming on his face.
"Don't worry, I'm not a sick bastard that hurts children." He laughed. You didn't understand what was funny. Inside your head you cursed at him, thunk unspeakable things about him.
He turned to another man and ordered they take your sisters away and take you to a Military training camp.
"If you're talented we might let your sisters live a comfortable life. Unless you want them to be looked after by these soldiers?" He grinned and then chuckled.
What was so damn funny.