The Meeting || 1

(Original art ^)

It was a beautiful morning in the Suburbs of S. City, specifically, Morioh. There was one particular individual on his way home after a lovely day at the Sandwich shop: Yoshikage Kira. The local ladies man, the one every girl had their eye on.. He had his eyes on them too, but not where you'd think.

Kira was walking home, stroking his recently-aquired girlfriend before he saw someone. Someone walking on the opposite side of the road, looking quite out of place. At least from behind anyway.. but perched beside their hips was one of the most beautiful people Kira had ever seen in his life. They had a lean, slender build with glistening nails and were completely hairless, they seemed to be normal to any normal person, but not to him; They were perfect.

After taking a deep breath in, the blond man crossed the road and approached the mysterious stranger from behind. Observing the anonymous person, he seemed to feel strange.. He was feeling attraction for more than just their gorgeous hands.. This was very strange, indeed. Feeling these things caused him to blurt out a phrase he'd never imagined he'd ever say in his life,

"Hey there, sugartits?~" He immediately paused. What did he just do. OH NO!!! Now he can never take what he wants, they're just gonna run off, or even slap him.. Kira's mood deflated, knowing what came next.

Complete silence came from the stranger, as they slowly turned to face him. It was a man.

"I'M NOT GAY!" Kira immediately thought, "...maybe if i take my socks off, it'll be okay.." Being brought up in a homophobic household made Kira feel queasy inside, but he knew how he felt and decided not to deny himself because of his tiresome childhood. He opened his mouth to speak, but before he knew it, the man decided to talk.

"..what." That was a bit anticlimactic, but it was what he said, nonetheless. The man looked at Kira with a harsh glare, as though he'd just had his balls stomped on.

Kira began to sweat. He'd never felt this nervous before, even with his mommy dom hand girlfriends since he's a bottom bitch..

"I'm sorry, Sir. You looked like... my girlfriend?" He made up an excuse on the spot, still holding a severed, rotting hand that had somehow not been noticed all fucking day which makes no sense, in all honesty.

"Are you hitting on me? Why focus on romance when there is the same end for everyone no matter what? Everyone'll die, perish in the flames of their own petulance and greed. Of course, I will avoid this fate, for eternal greatness lies only within myself; I will be the one to live forever, live in pure bliss as everyone else runs their rat race life, living in utter chaos and insubordination." The stranger replied. Kira listened, listened intently.

Observing the man, Yoshikage started to feel tingly. The sight of the man made him want to whimper and beg for cock and ball torture. The pink, leopard print-like hair that flowed down to his rock hard ass cheeks, the full lips that could whisper all sorts of obscenities to him, and the pièce de résistance? His hands. His muscular, lean hands.. they could run all over Kira's body like the water of a swimming pool, encasing him. His pants began to tighten as he imagined them in his mouth, with a little subway meatball marinara sauce on them.. Before he knew it, the man was on the phone.

~ 20 minutes later ~

Kira got arrested. Turns out the man was on the phone to the police, and Kira was arrested for sexual harassment.

"Wait!" As Kira was shoved into the police car, "I never got your name!"

The man looked at him in the eyes, and thought for a moment.

"Diavolo," He spoke.

The car drove away, with Kira's face pressed against the steaming up glass. He needed to see him again. He had to.