Mind-less

My parents still don't know I do this.

It's 1:00 in the morning, and I find myself sneaking out my window again.

Every night; I wake up with the same nightmare. Which, then leads me to taking a walk to the old park.

*****

I find myself already swinging in the swing.

When I hear footsteps.

"Hello?" I call out. Not worried though, I couldn't care less if someone were to take me away at this point.

"Hey... Babe. We need to talk." I knew it was gonna be him. He's the only one who knew I did this.

He stepped into the light, so I could see his face. His hair was messy, his eyes were bloodshot, and he has deep dark, bags under his eyes.

"Why are you still going here?" He asks, running a hand thru his hair, indicating that he's stressed.

"Shawn, I don't know what else you expect me to do." I roll my eyes getting up, to walk away. Before he grabs my arm.

"No, wait!" A tear slips down his eye.

"I'm not done." His grip gets stronger.

I un-lock his grip. Walking towards, and into his. With my body pressed to his. Which makes him whimper. Maybe he's remembering when we use to touch each other, but it's over now.

"You're a fucking prick-ässhole. Fuck You." I spit, which makes him speechless. I'm too angry to care.

As he then...