7. Finding out about the bet

Third P.OV.
When class was over, Aero rushed to my locker.  After she   took out   her  science textbook and   lunch money. She   decided to surprise her   boyfriend   because he always surprise her.

  She went to the third floor of the school where his locker was. When she was close to his locker she saw her friend was there. As she got closer she saw her best friend and her boyfriend making out. 

Aero's P.O.V.

As I  got closer  to them, I say that they were making out. I was about to say wtf. Just as I stook a step  i  saw her Jenn  friend pushed him  and said "  what if she catches us."

"She won't.  I told her that I'll meet you in the cafe."

She pushed him and said " you're bad." 

" you're bad too. You convince her to  give me another  chance."

She push him away and said " Well what can i say babe, I want you to win the bet with my brother. He didn't say i could help you."

I couldn't believe he kissed my best friend. I turned around and was about to walk away when i herd my best friend said " Is the bet over or what?" 

i froze and was just about to ask them about the  bet when he said " Just wait until the school dance."

After I calm myself, I went to the west wing up to the school's roof top.

Enzo    P.O.V.

I was siting on the bench about to light up my cigarette waiting for my friend Dean , when I saw a Aero  walking towards the edge of the roof top. I was about ask her why she is close when she screamed. After she screamed, I got up and started to walk towards her. When I got closer I heard her are you kidding me. Just she i was tap her shoulder she turned around and was about to punch me.

Third P.O.V.

After Aero  screamed, She sense some one was behind her. She turned around and was about to punch the guy but stopped when Enzo said " Woah. I didn't mean to scare you. I uh... why are you screaming ?

Just as she was about to say something, Aero  got a text notification saying that they are saving her seat. She then said " are you kidding me?"

He said " Uh you okay Aero."

Previously Enzo P.O.V.
When I got to the roof top, I was siting on the bench about to light up my cigarette when I saw a Aero  walking towards the edge of the roof top. I was about ask her why she is close when she screamed. After she screamed I was about to tap her shoulder when she turned around and was about to punch me.

I said " Woah. I didn't mean to scare you. I uh... why are you screaming ?

Just as Aero was about to say something, her eyes went wide and then said " are you kidding me?"

I said " Uh you okay."

Aero said " sorry I uh... she sigh and then sat on the ground and said " your sister kissed my boyfriend."

I didn't know what to say. I sat down next to her and then said " um.. you should talk to her about it."

Third P.O.V.

Just as Aero  was about to say something, her eyes went wide. Enzo was about to ask her what's wrong when  Aero  said " I'm sorry."
After Aero  stabbed Enzo in neck , he said " what the -

" what kind of bet did you make with Noah.

Enzo  said " The bet was to date a girl.  If   she breaks up  with him after the school dance,    he pays me  forty bucks. If they are still together  after the school dance ,   I get double the  money."

Third P.O.V.

Aero  was about to ask him something else when she heard someone opening door. She stabbed him with a sleepy pen. She then left using her ninja skills. When she saw that his friend there, she left and went to the cafeteria quickly .