༿ྀ𝕬𝖐𝖚𝖒𝖆? 𝕺𝖓𝖎? 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖒𝖆𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖘?ི༾

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝙃𝙞 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙢𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠! My name is Wisteria, and I would like to say "welcome" to everyone <3
Besides, of course, explaining everything that happens here as a good hostess, maybe...?

Well, well, well.. As it says in the title itself, this fanfic is an Imagine by Kimetsu in Yaiba/Demon Slayer, so right now I want to give some warnings about it.

1- Here mature themes will be dealt with, such as death, blood, brutality, explicit and implicit unauthorized sexual relations, profanity, physical and psychological abuse, depression, suicide, certain obsessions and emotional dependence.

2- Here you will also have relationships between men and women. If you don't like it or feel disgusted with it, I kindly ask you to withdraw not only from this Fanfic, but from this profile.

4- Besides, of course, spoilers from the anime is Demon Slayer's manga. So if you haven't watched or read it, read it at your own risk.

3- Possible errors in grammar, accentuation, agreement and meaning in sentences. That's because I'm Brazilian, so English isn't my first language, plus I'm still studying English, but please take it easy hehe✨

5- The age of many romantic interests will be altered, both older and younger. All characters who are over 22 years old will have their age changed to 21. Those under 15 will have their age changed to 16/17/18.

6- The main character is, in particular, inspired by the character "Shouko Komi" from "Komi-san can't communicated"

7- All the love interests here will be very... direct. At that time, age wasn't really taboo and dating didn't even exist! so I really imagine they'd be straight at the "Hello girl, I think you're cute, let's get married and have 9 kids?" besides that they seemed to have the fetish of having many children...

8- A love interest is canonically married, but here he will be single, for reasons I really hate cheating.

Ps; This story is really recommended to be read in dark mode. So, if you like, it would be really great for the story to be read in dark mode.

And... I think it's just that...? The list of love interests will be posted soon, so.. see you next time!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

WARNING: The fanfic is being posted from my old account "-p0cca" which unfortunately was deleted for certain reasons- (my idiocy ended up deleting the wrong account accidentally lmao somebody kill me) so, if you've read it before, know that i'm not stealing and that it's my story :)
I was lucky to have created this account a short time ago and have all episodes of this fanfic saved in the notepad, although unfortunately my other fanfic "Damn Reencarnation" was not so lucky, and this make me feel like a pIECE OF SHIT FOR BEING SO FUCKING IDIOT🤡
But that's ok, it's gone and left me dead lol.  anyway, see you next time bois and gils❤❤

Oh, and of course, I almost forgot!  this fanfic also started to be posted on Quotev with the same name, both the fanfic and my profile name :D