chapter 1

"Tyler stop, I need to leave!" Shouted Sydney "not until you realise how sorry I am" replied Tyler in his usual sweet talking words, before Tyler even got the chance to plead his case Sydney screamed back at Tyler "ohh you are sorry now!? No you are not allowed to be sorry" "not allowed?" Said Tyler in a calm voice and per usual the calmness of Tyler's voice pissed Sydney off even more and per usual she showed it "yes! Not allowed, you are not allowed to feel anything for me anymore" "b- but Sydney" "b- b- but what" replied Sydney mocking Tyler. As Sydney stormed out of his dorm Tyler muttered under his breath "I love you"

Tyler stayed standing still for a second or two before his mind snapped back into focus, he wanted to chase after Sydney but as soon as he grabbed the handle Luis barged in "bro guess what" "what?" Replied not so curious Tyler "some crazy chick just stormed down the hallway" chuckled Luis "what?... did you see who it was" said the now curious Tyler "nah but some nerd, she was carrying some book" replied Luis smirking " and that makes her a nerd!?" "yeah I mean who reads books" answered Luis "oh shut up dumbass just because you can't read it doesn't mean she's a nerd" "she? Did you know her" "ohh was she storming out of YOUR room" stated Luis "what no, shut up dude" blushing Tyler while he walked away.

for two days Tyler avoided Sydney, he had thought things over and decided it was best to just give her space. On Wednesday Tyler was sitting in the library with some of the other baseball players when Sydney caught his eye, he glanced at her every now and then until he kept his eyes on her too long and she looked up. They were both keeping eye contact for around thirty seconds, Tyler thought she was flirting so he winked at her. He was wrong. She immediately had this face of disgust and Tyler noticed it. Sydney slowly closed her book, stood up and started walking over to Tyler, he didn't know what to expect but what came next was far from expected. "So we don't talk for days but I look at you ONCE and you decide to wink at me?" Raved Sydney "well I thought-" "what is wrong with you" "I ah um" stuttered Tyler "seriously" Sighed Sydney. "Ooo who's that Tyler" said one of the dumb baseball players "no one, just same lonely girl who thought I liked her" said Tyler, even though Tyler was lying it was unfortunate for him because Sydney was searching for a book on the shelf behind him. She heard all of that. Sydney walked out and gave Tyler a death stare as she walked passed, Tyler had a gut feeling she heard that but he tried to ignore it as much as possible.

There was no one stopping him this time so Tyler chased after Sydney "Sydney wait" shouted Tyler "don't you mean some lonely girl" said Sydney sarcastically while holding back tears "so you heard that, huh?" Asked Tyler "yeah asshole" "I'm so sorry Sydney" replied Tyler "you're not allowed to be sorry remember?" "Come on Sydney" "Come on?" Questioned Sydney still holding back tears "look Sydney I don't know what to do, I just know that I should say I'm sorry" as Sydney stopped walking she finally burst and started to sob and managed to say "I don't care how sorry you are it doesn't make what you did right" "I never meant to do it and plus we weren't even in a real relationship" replied Tyler "because you were embarrassed of me right?" "No of course not Syd" "don't call me that" ... "sorry" "and what were we to you... a hook up?" Asked Sydney "yeah I guess" ... "well I fucking loved you" "I do too... I think" muttered Tyler "you shouldn't have to think about it Tyler, you either love me or you don't" snapped Sydney "ok I do. I love you Sydney" exclaimed Tyler "well it's too late now" sighed Sydney as she walked off.

"you cheated".