#1 teasing

Character description
Y/N
5'7
They/them
19
Character description
William (Y/N's boyfriend)
5'5
He/they
19
Character description
Layla (Y/N's best friend)
5'5
She/her
20
Mute
Character description
Mark (boyfriends friend)
5'10
He/they
19

Start of chapter
Y/N's phone began to ring. "Hello" Y/n said picking up the phone."yeah is umm will there" "depends who's asking" Y/N responded. " me mark" Y/N then remembered who that was. "Oh yeah he's here, he's taking a nap rn tho" "well I was just wondering if you guys wanted to go out to a concert or something I have four tickets so 3 for us and one extra, you could invite a friend." " oh sure we'll come, what band are we going to see." " Nirvana"mark replied." Alright then" y/n said hanging up.
Y/n walked over to their boyfriend to wake him up" get up and get dressed darling" Y/n said. William listened to the command and got up and began to get ready.Y/N put on their long white sleeve with a Nirvana shirt on top blacked ripped jeans and 4 inch platforms. "Dressed to impress aren't we" William said walking out the room staring at Y/n. " not really" y/n responded "how about we try something new" he said pulling a remote controlled vibrator out of his pocket "oh alright then" y/n said. William walked over to Y/n stuck his hand down their pants and Inserted the vibrator. Y/n smile and they held hands on walked out the door.

In The Car
Half way through the drive William began to play with the vibrator in Y/n "could you not right now I'm driving"Y/n said. William turned the vibrator on the highest setting "T-This is a safety H-hazard" Y/n said struggling to get words out. William cut the setting down and laughed. "You'll be in trouble when we get home" Y/N said

At the concert

Y/N and William walk in and see Mark and Layla standing there "you guys are late" mark says "yeah what were u guys doing?" Layla asked in sign language. "Nothing we were just having some problems in the car" Y/N responded.

Half way through the concert

Y/N felt the tension of the vibrator getting higher they turned around to tell their boyfriend to stop but they weren't there. Y/N began walking to the bathroom to take the vibrator out. Y/N entered the bathroom and the lights went off, Y/N heard the sound of the door locking. There was a grab on Y/N's waist. Y/N felt kisses going along their neck.
Y/N moaned slightly.
William rubbed up and down Y/N's race.
"What did I tell you about teasing me in public" y/n said pulling William from behind them and holding his face. William looked y/n up an down. Y/N and William began to make out.
*loud knocking*
"What are you guys doing in there" mark asked from the other side of the door.
Y/n and William quickly let go of each other and left out the bathroom. Mark stared at them in silence. " you got a little something on your neck." Mark said pointing at Williams hickey.
William quickly pulled his collar to his shirt above his neck and walked away with y/n.

Driving home
During the drive home y/n had fallen asleep.
William began to rub y/N's thigh y/n being a light sleeper woke up in shock. "apologies love I didn't mean to wake you" William said while looking at y/n.
"It's fine" y/n said grabbing their drink.
"How was your nap" said William
"it was good I slept well,but your still in trouble when we get home." y/n said reminding William.

Later that day
Y/N woke up from their nap on the couch,and began walking to the bedroom to see what their boyfriend was doing.
Y/N opened the door to see their boyfriend touching their self.
Y/N stood there staring at their boyfriend still jerking off.
Y/N walked in and closed the door,and hopped on the bed grabbing their boyfriends hands and tying them above his head.
Y/N made their way down to their boyfriends thighs grabbing them and spreading them apart. Y/N slowly began licking their boyfriends cock. William moaned. Y/N lifted their self up and slowly inserted their boyfriends cock inside of them. Going up and down slowly. William moans begging y/n to go faster "please mommy go faster,I'll be a good boy I promise, go faster please."Y/N began to speed up. Williams moans began to get louder and so did Y/N's "I'm gonna cum~" William said. Y/N proceed to get off of Williams cock. Causing him to hold back. "WAIT NO, please get back on I'm almost their, please let me cum." William begged.
Y/N untied Williams hands and bent their self over in front of him. "Your turn y/n said"
William crawled over to y/n and got on his knees. He put himself into y/n and started pounding slowly. Y/N moaned loudly. William kept speeding up their pace until he finally came inside of y/n. William then pulled out looking at y/n breathing heavily. William picked up y/n and they both walked out the bathroom to clean themselves up.

The end 😨

929 words