Room service! (Dirty niall imagine)

The boys are on tour and i decided to tag along so i could stay with Niall! "C'mon lovebirds! We're going clubbing!!!!" yelled Louis. I swear that boy annoys the hell out of me sometimes. "Nah, me and Kate are gonna stay here and have some.... fun" Niall said with a smirk at the end.

*30 minutes later*

The boys left and its just me and Niall in my room sprawled out on the bed. Niall slowly starts kissing my lips and down my neck leaving love bites all around my neck. He starts kissing my sweet spot "mmmm" i moaned. His hands slowly roam my body. He slowly take off my shirt and pants while i take off mine. "Damn Kate you are so beautiful!" Niall said smiling that amazing smile at me and looking at me up and down. "I cant take this anymore!" Niall rushes over and pulls my clothes off. and his boxers. He starts to kiss my breasts. i could feel him getting hard, which only made me more wet. "Who made you this wet babe?" Niall winked. "You did baby" i moaned. He pushed my legs apart and started to touch my wet core. He then pushed two fingers into my entrance. "UGH! Niall!" i moaned as he shoved his fingers faster and faster. He then started licking my clit while fingering me. "Oh god Niall I'm gonna cum!!" I stuttered. I shot my juices all out and he slowly licked me clean. I slowly rose from the bed and pushed Niall down. " My turn" i said seductively while i played wtih his tip with my hands. I slowly started to stroke his dick. "Ugh please Kate!" Niall begged. "What do you want from me, Niall?" i asked as i slowly lowered my mouth to his dick. "Suck me" He begged. I then took him into my mouth and bobbed my head up and down on his length. Niall moaned loudly while lacing his hands through my hair forcing me to go down deeper. "ugh!" Niall said as he shot his hot liquids down my throat. I got up and Niall pushed me on the bed and he climbed on top of me. "You ready to scream my name?" Niall asked me. I nodded and he slammed his huge dick in me. "FUCK!" i yelled. He started going faster and faster. Niall grabbed both of my hands into his and sucked on my neck. "N-Ni-Niall I - I'm cu-cumming! I stuttered due to the high amount of pleasure. I then felt him cum in me just when i came too. Mine and Niall's moans filled the room. "Babe that was amazing, you're amazing" he said out of breath. "I'm so glad you came on tour with us Kate! I smiled at Niall "I love you as well!" i said to him. He smiled and snuggled up in the blankets with me. We both fell asleep in each others arms smiling.