Chapter 1

Ashley wakes up and yawns and walks to the closet to get dressed for school as her mom walks in and she says “WAKE- up!.”
“I am up,” Ashley says confused. Ashley walks and asks her mom “Where’s Asher” her mom replies sarcastically “I don’t know? IN THE CAR!!!” Ashley says “Okay? You don’t have to yell. Anyways I love you, mom!’’ “Bye!” Her mom replies “Bye, Remember, NO BOYS!” Ashley replies as she’s walking out the door “I know mom. Oh, Asher has a girlfriend!” Her mom screams madly “ASHER!!!!”  
Ashley runs out the door and gets in her brother’s car and yells “Asher I would go if I were you!” Asher replies “ Why?” Ashley says “I told mom you had a girlfriend.” Ashers replies “WHY!!!!” 
Their mom runs out of the house and says “ASHER!!!!!” As soon as she says that Asher starts the car and drives off.
“Hahahahahahaha” someone from the back laughs. Ashley jumps in fear and says “Who the-” Asher covers her mouth and says “Watch it.” Ashley says in a squeaky voice “Issac!!!!!” Asher replies “Calm the fudge down, I kinda forgot about him being back there.” Ashley gets sad all of a sudden. Asher changes the subject to the seniors. Ashley says “I’m not gonna have a senior this year cause of our mom.” 
Asher says stopping the car “Yes, but you might get away with it.” 
Issac replies as getting out of the car “I’ll be your senior” Ashley replies asher get out of the car “No I don’t like you like that.”
Issac grabs her arm and pushes her against the car and stands in front of her “If you don’t let me I‘ll kiss you.” Ashley looks up while she replies “No you won’t.” Issac says “Bet I will.” Ashley says “If you kiss me I won’t ever talk to you again.” Issac leans in and forcibly kisses her then backs up and says “How about now?” Ashley runs into the building crying.
Ashley still running in the school building and gets tripped by someone. A group of girls run-up to her and say “Are you okay?” Ashley says “Yes.”
Ashley hears screaming and looks up and sees some guy in a hoodie in front of her protecting her. Asher walks in and Ashley on the ground and Mellisa and screams “DON’T FREAKING TOUCH HER again MELLISA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” 
Mellisa says to Asher “Stay out of it.” Then the guy in the hoodie says “He doesn’t have to because that's Ashley’s brother.” Asher asks “Who are you?”The guy says “You’ll find out.” Asher asks “Do we know you?” The guy then replies “Maybe” He then says as he’s walking away then turns his head and looks directly at Melissa and gives her a scary look “Oh and Mellisa if I see you hurt her again,
                   I will hurt you...