That was the last day I saw her

"That was the last day I saw her". Maria and Julie were best friends, they would take the bus together everyday and study together after school. They were each other's only friends , everyone in school laughed at them and bullied them all because of one person, Regina the Prom Queen. She is evil and bullies everyone who doesn't follow her every word. Even worse, she gets away with everything she does as if it's nothing. Mr. Banner, the principal also Regina's dad couldn't care less about what she does. He lets her do anything she wants and defends her when she does wrong and blows down whoever is right like a big bad wolf. Everyone hates him and who hates him even more is Julie , when she was in 7th grade she and Regina were competing in a science quiz. Julie was certain she was going to win because she studied really hard but Mr. Banner switched the list of topics that would be used in the quiz with totally different topics so that Julie had no chance to win . On the day of the competition Julie got everything incorrect while Regina had cheat cards with all the answers. Regina was given the trophy which she did not deserve and Julie was bullied non stop. This one incident made Julie a trouble to the school .Julie took any chance she got to get back at Regina but she would always get humiliated by Regina's clique . This time though was different. Julie went to the bathroom after Regina went. Entering the bathroom, she saw Regina's lotion sitting on the sink and remembered she had some unpleasant smelling herbs from an experiment she was working on in lab class . She decided to put it in the lotion to make Regina stink and for once get humiliated. Julie rushed out the bathroom as she heard Regina flush the toilet . Regina put on her lotion as she thought it was her normal bath and body works vanilla lotion. Regina went back to class and before you knew it the smell kicked in , and not only that but Regina's skin got red and itched badly which Julie did not expect . Her skin started to get swollen and this is when Julie realized she had gone too far this time around . Regina ran outside and so did Julie , she explained to Regina how sorry she was and that she didn't know she was allergic . Julie tried to apologize but Regina made a whole scene and shouted out to make sure her dad heard "Help Julie has poisoned me and I don't know what to do HELP!" Everyone assisted Regina and Mr. Banner grabbed Julie aggressively and pushed her towards his office . "Stop that hurts" Julie shouted , not caring at all, he grabbed her in his office and called her parents to pick her up as she had been kicked out of the school. Maria saw him grab her and followed them to the office and she witnessed Julie kick Mr. Banner down and jump through the window of the building . Is Julie alive ? Where is she? Why did she jump ? Is she ok ?These questions remain unanswered. There is no sign of her or her death anywhere but people were still being interviewed, especially Maria as she had witnessed the incident. What do you know about her ? Has she ever attempted suicide? Did she talk about running away? One question made them start to suspect Maria. When did you last see her ? "I-" Maria stuttered , " we were eating at the cafeteria , that was the last day I saw her ". Maria didn't want to lie but she didn't want people to think she was the cause of Julie's disappearance. Though Maria was not suspected, the worst thing ever happened. The police decided to close Julie's case because there was no source of information to help them find her. The only thing people who were interviewed were saying is "that was the last day I saw her".