Chapter 1: An Unusual Day

My name is Tomoya Okazaki.

A delinquint bumb in my school. I live with my father in a small house,in a terrible city. My mother died in a car accident when I was still at a young age. Because of our lost,my father was the only one who took care of me until today,but our relationship as a family grew darker and darker every single day. My father gets drunk every night after he comes home from work ,we don't talk to each other,or even eat together. He doesn't even call me son,as if like I was a stranger to him. For the pass years,I already have my life all planned out ,I'll go to school as a delinquint,go to Sunohara's place ,go home to the house where I don't even like and find my old man drunk and asleep. This happens over and over and over again every single day.

After I finish highschool,I would probably end up at a dead end job. That was my plan for life.

__________

"Sunohara...late again huh? Well then..." the teacher called Sunohara but he wasn't there,so the teacher called someone else instead...

Sunohara Yahoie,I met him when we were both just a Freshmen,the time I first met that guy,my face was covered with bruises cause I got into another fight. When he came out of the principal's office,probably lectured like I am,we both looked at each other and found each other's faces awful yet funny cause it's all beaten up. After that,we became friends and the two most delinquent students in the whole school,and became the best of friends.

__________

The teacher kept on discussing our lesson but I wasn't really listening and just stared outside the window waiting for the period to end,as always.

First period ends ,I stretched and yawned from sleepiness,then a blonde haired guy entered the room,it was Sunohara.

"Oy Okazaki" he called as he approaches me.
"Now where have you been?" I asked
"I just woke up,it's boring here you know?" He answered.
"Yeah no kidding."

Sunahara sat on his chair,leans on his desk and went to sleep,what a hopeless guy. I sat on my chair,rested my chin on my palm and again stared outside the window and let my imagination fly as classes continued on.

Lunch break started. I saw something rather unusual. There were three punks or rather delinquents. They were riding motorcycles,one on the first,and two on the second and...huh?

I saw a girl walking towards those three delinquents. She has a long silver hair down to her waist...looks like she's planning to fight? Hmm,seems interesting.

"Hoy hoy hoy,what the heck is going on?" Sunohara said as he stood from his chair scratching the back of his head
"Oh so you're awake." I said as I look at Sunohara's half a.
"Well,I can't sleep with all the noise that's happening."
"Just take a look down there." I pointed where the delinquents are
"Oh,looks interesting,hey Okazaki let's go see."
"Oy oy wait a sec."

I went after Sunohara as he came running in the hallway and went downstairs. We went down stairs to get a better view of the scene. There was a huge crowd at the side of the field,but Sunohara and I squeezed through it to see what's happening. As I take a good look at it,I can hear the girl talking,but not really clearly tho.

"Don't you guys know that this is a school property,you better leave know before I do it myself"

That's what I heard the girl said,so she's really taking on those guys? The delinquents doesn't seem to care tho.

"TSK,SHUT THE HELL UP!!!" One of the them shouted as they charged at the girl charged with their motorcycles.

"H-hey watch out!" I tried to call the girl out as some of the student tried to stop and said that...
"Hey don't worry about her,she can totally take care of those guys." The sudent said.
"Uhahaha,pfff she can't do that." Sunohara said.