Night 1 first task and mama watching

this is a Y/N story and I had an idea of who the next one is and you can control yourself and this is a little space reader x fictional game character book so anyways sit back relax and enjoy my little ones. 

you wake up one night to the sound of your tattletail toy the one you had kept since you were a kid and ever since that day you had nightmares of that nights even wetting the bed without knowing it which has gone on for years now which you had gotten used to being in sleeping time diapers which were only for bedtime only as you soon see the screen which you thought you never see again but there it was and next to your tattletail as you read the easy task.

Task: night one go to the Christmas presents.

you groan when you read it as you knew you had to do it or else as you grumble as you picked up your tattletail which was being annoyed like usual.

Tattletail: Me Tattletail, me love you!

you groan again since it had looked like it has been fully charged even in the bad state it was in but still working like nothing bad had happened as you go to your basement and soon tattletail starts shaking. 

Tattletail: aaahhh it's dark!! 

you sighed as you soon found the flashlight the same kind that you had as a kid as you soon shook it up and it start working as you go and see the presents which you thought was odd cause you knew you didn't wrap them nor get anything yet as you felt a shudder down your spinning feeling like something or someone was watching you as there was and it was mama but in a human-like form as she was quiet and stayed like that watching you in amused as you see the next task come up.

Task: open presents... and see what is inside.

Y/N: what!?!

you said yelling but cover your mouth just to be quiet and stay that way since you are still being the quiet type but you just did what the task asked you, soon after placing the tattletail on the table and the flashlight the tattletail took it right away and ran off somewhere but you were busy with one thing after you had unwrapped the present you found another box of the same types of diapers but they were daytime as you blush and what made you blush even more was that you found a note with your name on it and had a smell of baby powder on it which you felt was odd but open the letter and soon read it.

Letter: Hello my little tattletail, you thought you got rid of me but I am still here and mama will look after you and mama is coming.

-mama.

you blush but your face was pale at the same time as you were about to pick up your tattletail and the flashlight you see they were both gone and as you were about to look for them the 3rd task came up.

Task 3: put on the diaper and go find the tattletail.

you blush and shake your head and refused to put it on as you went to find your tattletail and flashlight anyways but as soon as you did you tripped on something and see you tripped over on the flashlight as the tattletail was laughing at you.

Y/N: that's not funny!!

you said in an angry tone as you fight tears trying to escape your eyes as mama giggles softly still watching.

mama's mind: aww my little tattletail just being stubborn and being so cute and trying to be a big ( gender her) hehehe well not for very long 

mama moves around as you picked up your flashlight and felt something wet in between your pants and sees you wet yourself as the tattletail laughs even more as you blush with embarrassment and tears soon escaping your eyes as you wipe them and soon go to the room you were in earlier and take your pants and underwear off and put them in the washer and pulled out a clean pair of jammie pants and had the nighttime diaper changed since you figure that the safer the better and more clean clothes you have as well as you take the tattletail and flashlight and you walk back upstairs but soon felt the same chill up your spine as you heard tattletail talk which made you freeze in your tracks. 

tattletail: mama is coming!!

you look behind you and soon see 2 red glowing eyes looking at you and you ran to your room and close the door behind you with your tattletail and flashlight in both hands and you hide under the bed but put tattletail in the closet so it didn't tell mama where you were hiding as it kept saying which your room had two beds in case you had company stay over for the night.

tattletail: hey mama in the bedroom....okay

which you felt fear come back to you as you held your breath when you heard your door open slowly as it started to creak and soon footsteps could be heard as mama was there looking for you and open the closet door seeing the tattletail there and looks around.

mama: come to mama

she called you as she looks for you in the room but not under the bed yet as you held your breath still and prayed that she would go away and not try to kill you again as you closed your eyes tight too scared as you heard an hissssssssssssssss sound coming from the diaper as you freak out in silence and try to stop it or mama would hear but it was too late mama heard it as she walks to your bed and stands there.

mama: mama will look after you.

she said and soon she got on her hands and knees.

Y/N's mind: wait hands and knees I don't remember her having those what is going on.

you thought as mama was looking at you face to face as you shake with more fear as she reaches to grab you but you scootch away but being under a twin size bed she grabbed you without a problem and soon pulled you up and soon you were dragging in the air as she still held you by the wrist which hurt like heck as you start to whimpers and try to struggle and get her to loosen her grip on you but as you did so you froze and blush was soon on your face as mama had her hand on the thick diaper and squished it to your private parts as she giggles in amusement as she soon lays you on your bed as you were first confused but soon sees what she was doing as she had grabbed your nighttime diapers and for some how baby powder, baby wipes, and baby oil and she goes to you as you get up but she was somehow much faster then you remembered as well as she had laid you back down as she untapes your soaked diaper as she squirms not wanting her to change you like a baby. ( the bedroom) 

Y/N: stop wait I'm not a baby I'm 20 years old!!!

you yelled almost screaming as you squirm but mama ignored your pleading and soon took the soaked one and rolled it up and slip the fresh clean one underneath you after grabbing your ankles and holding them tightly as you continue to squirm in her tight grip as she lays your bottom on the diaper, wipes our private parts clean and dry, baby oils, baby powders, and soon taped your nighttime diaper snuggle around your waist as you blush more and was soon picked up like a toddler and carried to the living leaving the tattletail behind you and soon you were sat down on the couch and your head on her lap as she had turned on the TV and put on kids shows which you didn't remember mama doing before at night when you were a kid and doing all this either even being a human form as well as mama strokes your head as you both watch TV but soon you fell asleep with your head on her lap.

end of night one. 

what will happen next and what is mama's plan to do with you and why is she doing all of this write about what you should do fight or figure out on your own?