1

Taehyung pov:

"Hi, my name is taehyung, kim taehyung, nice to meet you all" i said with a small smile.

Im now in my first day of school, i moved in seoul when my mom said that she'll be working in seoul that she'll leave me in daegu with my grandmother but i disagreed, first things first, my grandma is old now, she's weak now, she cant take care of me and herself at the same time, she should take care of herself not me. Second thing, i dont want mom to leave me in daegu, i cant even live without her, so thats why im here in seoul and its my first day of school here because i was transferred by my mom. My mom dont like the idea of me not going in school, seriously she hated me not going in school. Im in college now and im happy that I'm already college, time is really fast, that's the sentence that my mom always telling me and it's annoying but true, im 20 now and i wanted to take a job after of my college year, i want to make money by myself anyways.

I sat down with this dark brown haired guy beside me, hes staring at me for so long, its slightly creeping me but i just shrug it off of my head and listen to my teacher.

After many different classes i run towards my locker to put my things for school in it so im going home without holding anything with me and so i wont worry about me forgetting my things for school tomorrow, y'know, i always forget them when im going to school, my mom always scolding me because of me forgetting my things for school thats why i always put my things in my locker after all the classes so i wont worry about me forgetting them.

When im done putting my things for school in my locker, the door of my locker suddenly slammed close making me flinch.

"Hey, you're my seatmate right? And you're the transfere too" the guy with dark brown hair who's my seatmate said, oh how did i forgot about bullies? The heck tae?, i turned around and see him smirking like an idiot, with his minions behind him, what a jerk?, i dont even know this guy in front of me looking like an angel is a devil inside at all.
"Yes? Why?" I said calmly, im not scared of him his looking like an angel for me even though his an evil inside.
"Well, do you know me? Or something, do you know my name, atleast" he said with that smirk of his that i think its attractive- wait! What the-!? Tae stop it!
"No, i dont, why?" I said 'calmly', he stared at me like i was stupid to not knowing him or his name, why though?, his looking at me like 'are you serious' Look, why's that?, is he famous or popular here or something? That he confidently ask me if i know him, pfft, i want to laugh right in my spot, his so confident earlier then he made a questioning look when he heard that i dont know him and the funny thing is he look so funny with that questioning look, that i want to laugh right in my spot, but i hold it back so he wont be embarrassed, haha!
"W-well then let me introduce myself" he said out of the blue, breaking my thoughts then he smirk again, seriously, why do he have to smirk all the time?
Its kinda annoying But attractive at the same time.

New story, hope you like this story.