Im to obssesed with this sorry istg

He walked into the small office staring at the desk sat against the wall in the back of the room. He then walked over to the desk and looked through all the papers scattered around. He picked up one of the papers and examined it, flipping it in his fingers looking at the meaningless words. He turned around to leave when a glint of light caught his eye. He stopped and tilted his head to see what it was. It was a photo of two people. He reached over and picked up the framed photo and looked at the two people. One had an awkward smile and had his arm stretched out in front of him, indicating that he was the one who had taken the photo. The other person had his arm wrapped around the photo taker's neck in a friend-like hug. One wore an orange spacesuit with a nasa logo pin on its collar and the other had a gas mask covering his face. You couldn't see much about the person's emotion but it clearly indicated that they were friends. The thing is this photo seemed to ring a bell and it just didn't sit right.

"Hey L4FF!" The person called toward the door. He heard what sounded like metal being tapped lightly against concrete but he could tell that it was L4FF's footsteps.

"Yeah-" L4FF started, "What is it?" He asked, walking farther into the room.

"What's this?" He held out the photo of L4FF to see. It was ripped out of his hand in a second.

"Where did you find this?" L4FF questioned, clearly upset.

"It was just sitting on your desk." He shrugged, "Why, Who are those people?"

"One of them is me, the other is Socks.. A friend of mine." L4FF told him as he walked over to one of the desk drawers and practically threw the photo inside. "A great friend of mine. I enjoyed his company when he was normal." L4FF whispered the last part of the sentence like he didn't want to be heard by the other person in the room.

"Why? What happened to him?" He asked.

L4FF turned to him and sighed, "Don't worry about it, okay?" L4FF muttered, "Just leave, I need to do something." L4FF pointed to the door. He backed away then spun around on his heels and left. Leaving L4FF alone in the office. L4FF sat down in his chair and pulled open the drawer that he had just closed. Removing the photo carefully like it was fragile and could break even if someone blew on it wrongly. He stared at the photo and realized he had accidentally cracked it by throwing it into the drawer. Everything brought back memories of this photo. They had been in the desert at the time. If L4FF remembered correctly it was a few weeks before the wedding. The crack on the glass cut between him and Socks and L4FF couldn't help but feel like it was a sign that he really had messed up for the last time.

——

This is the last bit of chapter 2 brooo I love this soo much.