Everything

There once lived a family called The Trenches they had 6 kids all except 1 biological.
The oldest a boy was named Walker and he was 14 and yes he was a biological kids.
The next oldest was the Adopted child her names was Lia and she was 13
Then the eldest of the middles was
Avery who was 9
The middle of the middles was a boy named Luke who had a twin brother
Luke's twin brother was named Levi they were both 6
Then there was the baby of the family Delilah she was 4
Their "Parents" were Joshua and Kristina Trench and they were very horrible and abusive parents to Walker,Lia, and Avery.. one time Lia and Walker were fed up with it so they devised a plan for Lia and Walker to escape. There are alarms on all the door and lock that can only be undone with a key. So Walker and Lia share a bathroom whivh is quite gross and weird but oh well. They are going to escape through Lias bedroom window.
Lia pov
I walk through the bathroom and open up the other door leading to walker's room "Walker?" I whisper "yes" then I open the door all the was to reveal him trying to put a black shirt on. He has a pretty good body the start of abs and a flat stomach. We both agreed to dress in black I had on my black shorts with a crops top on that was to short so if I lifted my arms you could see my bra which was a pretty old one cuz my so called parent refused to buy me anything new until it broke or it went past my bra. I also had.my.hair tied back into a pony and I was wearing a beanie. He follows me to the bathroom and out to my room. The window we are using is right above my bed so I climb on my bed and try to pick the lock but fail and then I hear Walker say "Here let me try" so I give him the hair pin and he gets on the bed right behind hind me so I'm in-between his legs and I can feel.his chest.against my back. I do admit I have a crush on Walker and there is nothing wrong with that because we aren't biological related and my last name is still Namara. He got it I slowly slid.open the window and climb through it then I wait for him. We make sure the one side.light can't see us because.if.it.does then an alarm will go off signalling a kid has escaped. So we go to.the.opposite side and there is a light there to so we have to go into the trees and around the house. We run into the trees and a are only met with a fence that sets the alarms off. I see our "Parents" furious looking step outside and try and find us till they realize we must be in the trees. We try and run opposite ways but I fall and it slows us.down. Walker helps me up and then pins my back against the tree with him hovering over me trying to block us from veiw. He is 5 foot 4 and I'm 5'1 Soo a good three inches taller. But unfortunately our parents are rounding in and then he whispers to me "you run towards mom I'll run towards dad" I nod and then run towards mom and Walker runs towards dad. Then I hear my dad yell "I CAUGHT THE CULPRIT" then mom yell "WHAT NO I CAUGHT THE CULPRIT" they meets up and mom and dad glare at us. We are taken back to the house and I am beaten by dad and So is Walker. While we were beaten mom took away EVERYTHING in our rooms except for our mattresses. Once I reach my room I sit on the mattress and cry while the darkness of the night and shining moon flood through my windows.

Hello Lovey's I just wanted to note that this is NOT an incest story because Lia is adopted and is in no way whatsoever related to Walker. But I hope you enjoy
Have a good Day,Night, or Afternoon

Byeeeeee 💅❤️💋

-Kari