Chapter 1

I was just sitting in the living room. I had a cup of tea and was watching the news. I was waiting for Sherlock to get home. He was on some case that he was desperate to find a solution for. Out walls had pictures pinned all on them. The flat was a mess to say the least.

I moved in with Sherlock 4 months ago. John moved out after finding Mary, me and Sherlock had been dating a little over a year so decided why not. Sherlock is a weird man but I think that's why I like him? He's so peculiar and you can't pick him apart. When I first met him I thought him and john where dating. Needles to say I was wrong. We met at restaurant. I was a server and he came in to ask some questions about the recent murder. We both locked and while John was asking my friend Gemma some questions we took the time to exchange numbers.

Me and Sherlock have kissed held hands etc. But we have never had sex. Which is fine I don't want to push this relationship. Idek if sherlock has even had sex before? I have just let it be im happy for the first time in my life so I decided it's I needed. I'm not a ver sexual person. Yes I have desires but they are nothing major. I think at some point I would like to ask about intercourse but for now it's fine the way it is.

My mum and dad live in Canada right now. I'm glad I never really like them. They are a weird bunch. Well it's hard to explain our relationship. At 13 I was facing major mental health issues. Ended up with the police turning up at my house. They said I needed therapy and some other helpful outputs but they never went around to do it. Thye was kind of hepful but not in the way I would of wanted. More just "your not doing it now are you?" No hepful words. I'm in therapy now. So much went on in my teens that I'm just not quite sure what doing. I'm never sure what I'm doing.

The door made a noise. He was home! I jumped up and greeted him. He gave me a peck on the cheek. His smell of cologne and his work clothes rlly turned me on. He put his jacket away and came and joined me on the sofa. I leaned in for a kiss. It was a rather passionate kiss. Tongues tied. We broke apart and I got up asking "tea?"
"Yes please Anderson has been driving me round the bend"
I stuck the kettle on and just looked at him. He had a different mood today. He jumped up to join me in the kitchen. I was pouring the water when his large hands made his way round my waist. I giggled he's never done this before. He's much taller then me. He rested his head on mine and breathed out.
"Whats brought this on?!"
I asked laughing
"Sex"
I chocked. Sorry what? Did he jsut say-
"Sex?!"
"Mhm"
"What do you mean?"
"I mean sex"
This man was so hard to understand some times. I brushed it off and handed him his tea. He had a look in his eye, he looked so sexy today. There was an awkward silence before he spoke
"I've got some reports to write up so I will be at my desk"
"Ok I might pop down to mrs Hudson for a while"
"Ok"
Blunt as ever.
I often went down to mrs Hudson for a chat. She liked that there was another girl in the house. We was just as surprised as me when she found out John and Sherlock where not dating! I knocked on her door she answered
"Oh hello deer come in!"
I walked in and sat down in my fave chair. I spoke to her about Sherlock mentioning sex.
"That is strange my dear. Maybe he's just in a weird mood?"
"Yeah probably. I'm not sure tho he's been very clingy today"
"Not like Sherlock. He really likes you yk?"
"Really?"
"Yup don't shut up about you!"
I smiled at that. It feels nice to be his girlfriend. The man who had no heart. After an hour I left back up stairs to see Sherlock. As I walked in I saw John.
"Hi"
He said. John was very blunt.
"Hi"
I replied.
"Gosh you two just get along is tiring seeing you so awkward"
We stared at each other. Me and John were complicated. It seems like he was very protective of Sherlock. Like a guard dog. Ready to pounce if needed. I walked over and whispered
"I promise I will not hurt him"
He looked at me dead in the eye
"I'm sure you won't. But he is Sherlock. Mess with him. You have me to deal with."
We shook hand and broke apart. John lefter after 10 minutes. Sherlock shut his laptop and ruffled his curls. Gosh I love when he does that. I think he knows too cuz he looked up giving a half grin. He had that look in his eye again. He stood up and walked over rubbing his hand over my shoulders. He stood behind me massaging my shoulders.
"Your tense"
"Huh?"
I looked up at him.
He looked down at me.
"I'm going to get changed. If you want to join me feel free."
WHAT.
OK.
WHAT.
I smiled big and replied without thinking
"I would love too"
OK THIS IS REALLY HAPPENING ISNT IT.
We walked to the bedroom.

-

Sherlock started taking his clothes off. His body was dreamy. It was defined and snapped so nicely. He was stood in his work trousers and no shirt. He walked over to me. His hands on my waist. Slowly making his way up he lifted my shirt over my head. I felt exposed.
"Sex.?"
Choked. WHAT. Um. Hello what?
I had no clue what was going on. This was strange weird and strange. I was quite turned on at his husky voice and curls and body.
"Yes"
He undid his trousers leaving him in his underwear. He regard around me undoing my bra. Beofre I knew it we was both naked. He pushed my against the wall and took in a big kiss. Tongue and all. I was moaning this was intense. He pushed me to the bed. He found his was on top of me.
Oh
My
God.
The next series of events where a blur.
I felt him enter holy shit. HOLY SHIT HES INSDE ME. I moaned so loud.
I gripped the bed post
"Sherlock"
This was intense
He kept going. I was hooked
I just sat there enjoying the ride.
He was steady I loved it.
I started feeling bizarre though. I was becoming light headed. I tried to talk but all that came out was a moan. Ans Just like that I passed out.

Right I know what your thinking. Wow real mature to pass out. But it was just nothing like I've ever known
I wasn't out for long. A couple minutes at most. When I woke up I saw I was in his shirt tucked up with him laying next to me stroking my hair.
"Mornin"
He said with a half smile.
"I'm so sorry i just ruined it"
I tried to sit up but he pushed me back down.
"Don't sit up you will most likely pass out again. Ans you didn't ruin anything. I went quite hard and I'm not sure you have experience anything like that before"
Slightly offended I agreed.
"Yup all t he boys I've fucked has been shit"

The next morning I was SORE. Badly able to walk. I had to call into work saying I was ill. My friend Gemma texted me
"Ik you are not ill. Did he?"
"Yes he did."
"OMG"
"Ik I can't walk lmao"
"Jesus."
"He's intense Gemma it's huge"
"Told ya"
"Fuck off"
"I passed out aswell."
"PAHHAHA NO WAY"
"Yup."
"Must of been really hard then Jesus. Well gtg love ya biiii"

(