The Broken Confession - 1

"Get out!", Fiat jumped shocked at the words from his mouth. To say he couldn't believe what his ears heard would be an understatement. He gulped and continued putting up a tough front. "I won't". 

Leo couldn't organize the emotions he felt inside him right now. In spite of warning Fiat to stay away from Type who already had a boyfriend, Fiat seemed to not listen to him more than ever. He was at his wit's end when he uttered the words he never thought he would in this life, asking Fiat to get out of his house. The house Fiat had long called his own after his father had kicked him out. 

"Are you kicking me out of-" Leo cut him off before he could even complete his sentence, "Yes". 

Both have always had a bickering relationship, Fiat getting upset at the smallest of things and Leo apologizing and babying him soon after. They were like a married couple who couldn't stay mad at each other for long. And Leo always being the one to give in to his 'friend'.

Anyone could notice that Leo did not see Fiat as just a friend. Fiat being oblivious than ever, did regrettable things out of spite to get Leo to establish a claim on him. Of course that never happened with Leo's love for him, always wanting to do anything to keep Fiat happy. Even if that meant suffering in silence and getting his heart pierced every time he saw Fiat in someone else's arms.

Fiat could not old back his tears anymore. Never did he ever expect such harsh words to come out of Leo's mouth directed towards him. A betrayed tear rolled down his right cheek before he could react. Anger, sadness, disappointment, abandonment, Fiat was overwhelmed with his feelings when he couldn't control the next words that came out of his mouth, 

"Okay, I will leave". 

Leo was stunned for a moment, his mind couldn't process that Fiat actually agreed on leaving. He was expecting Fiat to be stubborn and argue more with him. Instead, before he could respond back, Fiat stormed out of the house. 

Leo fell down on the couch holding his head in his hands. 'What did I just do?' 

Fiat limped on the street with his hurting knee. He had nowhere to go. He can't go back to Leo's house, nor to his dad's house. He had little to no money in his pockets. Barely enough to stay a night in some cheap motel. His steps hesitated a little thinking of going back to Leo. 

'No, Leo doesn't want me anymore, he wants me out of his house, out of his life. I can't bother him anymore...'

It was already late evening and Fiat was still roaming around the streets with a tear stained face in search of a motel that could fit in his bare minimum budget to crash for the night. This part of the town was relatively questionable with the type of night clubs and businesses people were involved in. 'Should I go to Tho or Nam's house?' Fiat almost had second thoughts when a heavy hand grabbed his shoulder.

He flinched and turned quickly to get away from the stranger. 

"P'Ray?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leo didn't realize when his eyes drooped off the sleep. It was late evening when he woke up and rubbed his eyes trying to adjust to the darkness. 'What time is it?'. He looked at his watch, 8:40 pm.

He had overslept because of the stress he had the last few days. 'I am late, Fiat might be hungry, I'll make something quick'. 

"Fiat, what do you wa-" it was almost as if realization had dawned upon him. They argued in the morning and Fiat ran away. 'Was he back? Is he in our room? Was he still upset? Is he still mad at me?'