The Summer that Changed Everything

Chapter 1

It is the beginning of the summer holidays and for the first time in ages I am going to America all summer holiday, and I am going to meet up with my cousin Josh, and I am really excited since I haven’t seen him in ages and I really miss him. His parents have not got enough money for him to come down to stay with us. However this year for his birthday I have got him a ticket(s) to come to England and visit us for once, this ticket NEVER runs out so he can come whenever he wants, for as long as he wants, for as many times as he wants

As you can probably tell my parents are MEGA rich. I am not however a spoilt brat so there. I am also VERY immature and my teachers all think I have relentless child syndrome (BTW this is true my tennis teacher thinks this) but I haven’t been notified also I say some really random things that are completely inappropriate.

Anyway I was in our private jet on the way to America when I was looking through my suitcase that the maids had packed, and I came across 1000 a thousand pound notes. YESSSSSSSSSSSSS SHOPPING. However somehow I don’t think that Josh will want to go shopping alot, which is a bit disappointing but I defiantly think that his is sister will. His sister is 16 and is only two years younger that us since we are both 18. Josh looks very similar to me since we both have lightish brown hair and bright blue eyes. However, since I am a girl I have boobs and my boob size is 34 BB. Josh, is apparently very muscley and has been working out. However, when I last saw him he was very lanky and geeky.

However, as I arrived at the airport I saw my aunt Kathy and some REALLY fit looking boy that I assumed was some randomer who was standing next to her or Josh’s best friend and he wasn’t there because he was in the toilet or something. But as I reached them I hugged Aunt Kathy and then the randomer boy came and hugged me. I hugged him back because it was polite to do but I think he could tell I was quite hesitant and started to chuckle. Then Aunt Kathy started to chuck.

‘Do you not remember me cousin?’ He asked amused

‘No, no I don’t sorry not seeming to be rude but who the hell are you?’ By now I ver ver confusled

‘It is me your cousin Josh. Surely you remember me Belle.’

‘But....But.... you can’t be Josh, you are to fit to be Josh I mean Josh is supposed to be really tall and lanky and not supposed to get any of the girls he is also supposed to be unpopular and if someone looks  like that then they are not going to be unpopular. Also I will need to keep all the girls off you if they look like that!’’

‘HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa’ He was still laughing, then he got what I said ‘Hey that isn’t very nice’

‘It is the truth and before I forget Happy Birthday!’

Thank God I remembered that it was Josh’s birthday today because he was turning the same age as me JI couldn’t wait! I decided to give him his present now, as I did his face turned from shock to admiration and right in the middle of the airport he picked me up and spun me round.

Do you want me to continue?

Katie xxx