INTRO

Life is good until we get mature or can be said as, till we are child. Once your started to understand things, life becomes complicated. But in my case in was different my entire life was a hell. As I was elder child all responsibility came to me, I have to be good at studies, side by side take of my younger brother, have to be an ideal for my brother, protect him at any cost, all the pressure was on me.

I have never saw my parents happy they were always at fight, so my duty was to take my brother to another room and entertain him, keeping him distracted of what is happening.

And plus I never knew my dad any close he would be only seen during early morning ,i know grown up people go to work but without greeting to there child, he even never had dinner with us majority of time . whenever he comes home i greet him in very happy way but the response is just like pin drop silent, I was just expecting to him to say "how was your day" but that sentence never came of his mouth 

One day I just feel like "I am jealous of my little brother" he just didn't care what is happening in family, plus how can he as a child (6 years old) but I don't know I have to behave like a grown up (I was 8 years old)

I had never played with cars, I had never played in park, my only job was to take care of my brother, but I love him from my heart. I was always there to for my brother

When I was in 5th grade, we were sent to boarding school. I was not knowing at that time that boarding school means staying away from parents. the day I was send to boarding school, I cried a lot, lot means a lot. my brother didn't know what is happening he got friends to play that's it his only motive was to play. and I just want some love from my parents. 

FROM NEXT PART I WILL JUST GO DEEP INTO MY  LIFE THIS JUST IS JUST A INTRO OF WHAT HAD HAPPEN,  AND MY BACKGROUND 

I KNOW THIS PART MIGHT FEEL BORING 

 LIKE THIS SITUATION MIGHT HAD HAPPEN IN YOUR LIFE...