❤️Meghan is my life❤️

Long time ago ,as I was on my way to the mall, I asked my mom if she could change the radio station to 103.5 KTU. As soon as she did, the song started to play on. I was looking at the traffic from the car's window and thinking about something else. When I hear this line " Yeah it's pretty clear I ain't no size 2 but I can shake it, shake it like I'm supposed to do" I started to sing along. The song was stucked on my head for so long. When I went home, I searched her up. I read her Biography and it was interesting to me. Then, I looked up videos on YouTube, including her performances and interviews. One interview I saw, made me cried. I never knew that she became a pop star within 5 weeks. " All about that bass " topped the singles charts in over 50 countries and sold over 6 million copies worldwide. That was incredible. She received a Grammy nominations for Record of the Year and Song of the Year. After watching videos and interviews . I listened to the song again. I loved it because it was the first song I heard that speaks the truth and it's about your body image and loving your own self. I went on my Instagram and I searched her up. Then I was like" why don't I make a fan page for the lovely Meghan". I did it immediately . I started with my account 3 months ago. I posted pictures of her. When I saw her posts on her page, I saw her best friend and her dancers and then I went more deeper and finally got to know more about them. Doing the fan page was only to support Meghan. I never thought that she would notice me by liking my pictures. The first time she liked , she spammed with 8 likes in a row. I cried and felt good. I never thought that someone famous and talented like her would like my posts. Not even if I had a fan page account. After crying and getting emotional, I decided to do more posts and edits. I did some for her dancers and her best friend. Emmy Palmer , she's one of her besties and she followed and liked many pics. It was the best day ever. My account went from 250 something followers to 1.4k followers and counting. I received 62 likes of Meghan Trainor. Everytime she likes I feel emotional and I even cry sometimes. It's that special feeling you get. I mean imagine one of your favourite role models or your favourite singer or whoever you like, will notice you. It's amazing. I never thought I would get so far with that account. Sometimes I received haters but you know what, I show them what's beautiful. Since then, I keep making edits and I keep supporting her no matter what. Her friend Dani followed and liked a tons of time. Her uncle and aunt followed . This other famous guy followed and so many more. But I don't care who follows and who doesn't or who likes and who doesn't. I don't care how many likes I get, as long as I'm happy with what I do to make Meghan and others smile. I always listen to all her songs on my phone. My favourite song from her album are all of them because if I don't then I'm discriminating the others. They all inspire me as much as Meghan does.She's sweet and lovely to all her megatronz. Her song lyrics are emotional and inspirational. One day I went to her website and I saw everything. I saw that she was on tour and I wanted to go. She was coming to New York and I asked my mom if I could go and she said yes. I was so excited, and sad because all the VIPs were sold out, but I still got to go . I had this countdown app that told me how many days were left until the event. When the day finally came. We arrived to New York , (known as the big apple). We took the subway and then headed to Irving plaza. We got lost and walked the same block twice. It was cold. But we got there. She took forever to come out I got there at 7:45 and she came out at 9:30 exactly . I took some pictures and had a blast in the concert. The first one who got up on stage was Matt Prince, he's also one of my favourites. I saw him performing and singing. He looked like Justin Bieber when he was younger. All his songs were really good. He was only 14 years old and was already making music. He only sang for 30 minutes. Then Sheppard also performed ,my favourite song from them is Geronimo. Which at first I thought it was for little kids but I was wrong. After they all performed and only Meghan was left. Everyone got ready with their phones. When she came out, I literally died my heart was beating faster and I saw her beautiful face. She was so pretty and looked so nice. I never thought that I would see my role model performing, she is so white and those little skirts she wore made her look even more adorable . It was amazing . It was the best day of my life. I enjoyed every single song she sang. When everything finished, I was sad. I wanted to stay there forever. But I couldn't.
The day after the concert I lost my voice, I was screaming really hard the night before. Well one of my dreams came true. Days passed but I still couldn't get over that day. I went to one of her first tours ( That Bass Tour). So that's how my love for Meghan keeps growing and I'll never stop. She's an amazing song writer and singer. Everything she does, she does it with love. I just love it. Since then all I do is pray so one day I can meet her and thank her for all she has done. For all the love she gives to her fans each and everyday. She's going on tour this summer, but I don't think I'm going to the Mtrain Tour because tickets are sold out and same with VIPs so I don't think I might. Although I would if there was still seats left. And that's pretty much it! That's how I'm in love with Meghan. Some shitty people might say she's fat and ugly and say mean things about her , but they're just haters that's their opinion. No one really cares!!
We just keep supporting her every single day. And I'm thinking of one day naming of my daughters Meghan. If I ever have kids. We keep on showing that we love Meghan by doing video edits and other kinds of edits. That's how amazing we are. We take the time to do that,so we can appreciate her for all she does. We keep on blowing up her notifications so we can make her smile. Finally, I would do everything and so much more for her. I wanna get a tattoo when I grow up, that would include one of my favourite lyrics from her song " I'm gonna love you like I'm gonna lose you". Everything for the Pizza Queen. Explaining my love for Meghan is like explaining the taste of water, IMPOSSIBLE! So remember megatronz, " Work until you no longer have to introduce yourself". All I have to say to you guys and to whoever is reading this. I love you for making my life worthwhile. I'll stop loving Meghan Elizabeth Trainor when all the stars in this Universe burn out and when I know that there's no human life on Earth! That's how big my love is for that amazing human being. A girl from Nantucket, Massachusetts changed my life in a way that no one ever had. I love you Meghan❤️