The Forest

It was a warm summer evening your parents decide to take you on a walk in the forest as your walking you notice something moving in the bushes as you go to look your parents are walking further away. You realise when you turn around that you're lost. The night sky is dimming the more you look for them as you get deeper and deeper in the woods you hear whispers coming from the empty darkness. You feel something latch onto your leg and pull you down you feel hands crawling all over you as they feast on your flesh your screaming and screaming until nothing came out. You can't breathe you feel heavy but you somehow survive. They drag you a roos the forest as you try to escape their grasp. You are strung up by your remaining skin on a tree. As midnight approaches you start to feel different and you become one of them. You grab the hook and rip it off from the remaining of your skin. You run around looking for sign of help. You hear more and more whispers as you get closer and closer to escaping. Suddenly two figures appear and take you. Dragging by the remaining parts of your hands. You look around and all you see is dead bodies everywhere. The figures chuck you down into an abandoned factorys old basement where you're left there.... Forever.