Luke and Grogu (Recap of the End of The Mandalorian)

(don't mind the chapter wallpaper, it was for da memes)

It was high noon, Din Dijarin, the legendary bounty hunter and the new king of the Mandalorians

It was just a few days after he agreed to let Luke Skywalker, one of the few remaining Jedi, train Grogu (AKA Baby Yoda) and his prowess in The Force

It was just a few days after he agreed to let Luke Skywalker, one of the few remaining Jedi, train Grogu (AKA Baby Yoda) and his prowess in The Force. This was after defeating Moff Gideon with the assist of another Mandalorian, Bo-Katan-Cryze, who was giving him some serious side-eye after she failed to get the dark saber instead of him.

He was returning to settle several old scores with his original Mandalorian clan, which he discovered was an extremist cult, which built him on lies hardship.

However, back at the Jedi Temple with Luke and Grogu and several other students, they were all being trained to grow into the next generation of Jedi, a new Jedi council. However, after a short amount of time, Luke sensed that Ben Solo (who would later become Kylo Ren), had darkness growing in him as he was being corrupted by Supreme Leader Snoke from afar.

Wanting to keep his promise between himself and Din, he used force projection to contact Din, whom he warned of that Grogu may be in danger and should be wary.

After 19 years, Ben Solo decided to finally turn against his Jedi master, whom he quickly contacted Din (now, an old grizzled warrior). He quickly arrived just as Ben Solo's rampage begins, He and Grogu embrace the briefest re-union in the history of the galaxy, and packed Grogu in his ship (The Razor Crest), and sent him off to a random but safe location in the Galaxy, far from the clutches of Ben Solo.

Angered by his actions, Ben Solo and Din have a great duel which The Legendary Mandalorian loses as he dies in the flames of glory. This, however, gave enough time for Grogu to escape as he watches his father die in the Jedi temple, slowly becoming smaller, and smaller.

Luke eventually returns to the temple and finds Din's body, he found no trace of Grogu, which meant he was able to escape. He just hoped that he, wherever he was safe... just hoped...

 just hoped