The Cul de su

As your dad drove the car down the road with suitcases tied to the roof, you looked out the window sighing, having to start over at new school your junior year wasn't fun and having to leave all your friends behind wasn't either. Even though you weren't happy about moving, you agreed without putting up a fuss since the idea of starting over would help your family after what happened last winter no ones been the same, mainly your mom. She hardly spoke or even smiled but the worse things was at night she would have nightmares so bad that you would rush awake to go comfort her since your dad wasn't any help. He had started to become distant, he would take on extra shifts at work or go out drinking with the boys. When your parents did talk to each other a fight usually brake out leaving you to be the voice of reason and after almost a years worth, you were used to handling them all you had to do was smile, don't get mad, be clam, be sweet, be...happy. "This should be the place" Your dad said pulling the car into the drive way, your house was on the edge of the cul-de-su next to a playground. Once parked you got out taking a much needed stretch after having to be on your ass for over two hours. "(Y/N), I'm gonna go make sure the movers got everything here, go ahead a start unloading the car." Your dad said walk towards the front door. "Ok, hey mom here's your suitcase if you wanna go ahead inside I got everything out here." Patting your head your mom grabbed her suitcase form your hands before taking it inside. There wasn't to much but enough for you to have to make a few trips, the last thing was your suitcase, grabbing it and headed inside. The house gave off a cozy feeling as you stepped in. Your dad walked into the livingroom from the kitchen. "Looks like everything is here, is that the last thing from the car?" You nodded "Good, I'm going out for a bit." 
"What? Already but we just got here?" You said, he looked at you then sighed with a hint of annoyance. "Yes, now just go take your stuff to your room and be good, I'll be back later." You dad said walking about before you could say anything else. Taking your stuff to the only room up stairs which was just a bigger size attic but your parent's thought it would be better for a teenage girl to have for privacy. Opening the door as light filled the room from the single window you saw your dresser, bed, bookshelf and about a dozen boxes placed around. Setting your suitcase down before getting started on unpacking and rearranging everything. "At least the room is nice..."

~Time Skip~

After a few hours of working, you're room was finally perfect and looking at the time on your phone it was about dinner time too. Walking down stairs to see your mom in the livingroom alone again, you figured it was gonna be one of those nights were dad comes home drunk off his ass. "Hey mom, I'm going to the store to get us something ingredients to dinner, are you wanting anything?" You asked smiling but she only sat there. Sighing as you put your coat on "I'm heading out now, I'll be back soon if you think of anything text me" you said leaving. Once outside your smile dropped, the fall night was pretty chilly but nothing to bad as you since you had your dad's old black jacket, jeans, (f/c) sweater and black heeled combat boots. The distance from your house to the store was about a 20 minute walk. After arriving at the store and getting everything you needed for a small dinner for two you started to head back home. You were about half way home when you realized something....you didn't have your phone. "Shit....shitshitshitshit!!"
You started looking in all your pockets and bags hoping you didn't leave it at the store. "Fuck! Please be here!"

"You'd lose something pumpkin?" A voice asked, turning around you saw a tall guy your age in leather pants, a black jacket that was zipped and a black beanie holding your phone up with one hand. "Ah! Yes that's mine, thank yo-" Just as you were about to reach for your phone smiling, he quickly moved it out of your reach, that was when you realized just how tall this guy really was. Your face was at the same height as his chest. "Now how do I know this is really yours mm?" He said smirking but he's eyes were cold like ice. "I can unlock it, and even call my mom if that's what you need." Still smiling you hope he would get bored messing with you if you only smiled. He continued to stare, clicking his tongue in annoyance before handing your phone back. "Thank you, bye" spinning on your heels you continued home and so did the guy you hoped. "Hey pumpkin, I've never seen you around the cul de su before just moved in? What's your name?" He asked catching up with you. "Yeah, I just moved here today and it's (YN). What about you?" You answered just looking ahead, "I'm Edd, but everyone just calls me Double D and I live right here." He said pointing to the side on side of him that was right across from your. "Since your new I'll give you a word of advice, because not to  a blue haired guy named Eddy. He's not someone you want to mess with. So it would be best to come to me if you have any trouble with him. I'll can take care of you."
"Noted but no thanks, I'll be fine on my own." You smiled continuing on to your house.
"Tsk, you don't know anything." He half whispered to himself before grabbing your arm and slamming you up against his wooden fence. "What the hell-" You tried to yell but that was short lived as Edd moved both your jacket and sweater down out of his way to your lower neck area. He bite down hard causing tears to form but the sudden sharp pain, as you pushed him off with all your strength and slapped him. "What the fuck!" You screamed holding your throbbing neck. He simply licked his lips and stated, "I'm marked you as mine. Be grateful pumpkin."
"Grateful?! Fuck you!" Picking up the groceries that got dropped and running home before smiling the door shut. Hearing footsteps coming from the hall way, you tried to steady your breathing and fight back the tears with a smile. "Hey mom, sorry I took so long. I'll get started on dinner now.

After eating dinner and cleaning up, you heading to bed. Hopefully you're first day of school will be better then today.