The Boys are gone

Sharani's POV 

I'm tossing and turning in my sleep for the last  half and hour then I see some sort of vision is Queen Chrysalis just in human form and she's sucking all the love Ayden has for me, I try to do something but  I can't as if I can't fight back and can't break free. 

Rainbow Dash's POV

I'm trying my best to fall back asleep until I see a vision Soarin he's weak against Chrysalis and she took him. I try my best to do something and scream but nothing is working.

Twilight's POV 

I can't sleep I try to reach for my phone but then I see a vision and I'm not liking I see Chrysalis and she kidnaps Timber I try to fight but to no avail I can't do anything. 

Sunset's POV 

I woke up at 5 am in the morning for nothing until I feel like someone invaded my mind and put a vision in it. I look closer its Chrysalis standing beside Flash whose out cold and blood dripping down a lot from his face I try to run to him but I can't as if I'm bound to a chair. 

Pinkie's POV

I was asleep I feel a black vision for I minute I thought it was the side effects of the candy, But then I see Queen Chrysalis and Cheese he saying how I betrayed and used him and I know that's not true I try to do something but I'm bound against my will. 

Rarity's POV

I was getting beautiful shut eye like every person needs I had the best dream until I see a vision and its that ugly insect Queen Chrysalis she's stats to flirt with Fancy Pants and he flirts back I try to do something but I'm bounded as if I'm useless. 

Fluttershy's POV 

I was asleep until see a vision its Chrysalis and she weakened discord  and kidnaped him I start to scream , run and cry but I can't to anything as if I'm bounded against my will to do anything and the things I love. 

Third Person's POV

The 8 teenagers woke up sweat dripping down in fear and horror something was not right 

Sharani's POV:

I grab my phone it ext the girls we decided to reach the base I quickly throw on a hoodie and black leggings although I'm going against Bill's number one rule no going out after 12. 

This without the backpack

I grab my geode and teleport to the studio. I reach there I first arrive then I see twilight AJ , Rainbow , Fluttershy , Sunset , Pinkie and finally Rarity when reach we hear Chrysalis' voice 

Girls you have 10 hours to find your other half if you care about them so much you better hurry you 3 obstacles and then fight a mob at the end when you find them the 4th clue will lead you to where your boyfriend is . tik Tok time's running out. The first obstacle is where you and your boyfriend either became official or met. Now scram !

This is and equestria girls fanfiction , I had this as an idea for while so hope you like it